C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

seat switch/harness- part #10161837

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 08:54 AM
bumpnzx3
Racer

Location: Edwardsville, Illinois 88 stroked s10, 92 stock 6spd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default seat switch/harness- part #10161837

Does anyone know what exactly this part is or what it looks like? My pops started having problems with his '92. At first the battery started to go dead pretty quick then the door locks didn't work any more. He took it into the dealer and they diagnosed it as needed the above part. Only problem being, it's not made any more. So, pops brought the car home and sent me on a mission to find him the part (and most likely do the repair). Their diagnosis sounds about right. My model of Mercedes is known to have a similar problem with the roughly the same symptoms. Anyway- all I have is the info that pops gave me. There's a few Vette bone-yards I am planning to call and possibly ebay, but I would like to know what exactly it is I am looking for.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:50 PM
twomedicine1
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat switch

I do not know when you posted this but I have a used operable switch for you if you still need one. It shows some cosmetic wear but is completely operable. Easy to install I will take 120.00 plus shipping if you want it. I will be listing this on ebay.
smben69mt@hotmail.com
Steve

Quick Reply: seat switch/harness- part #10161837