C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

RE: Taylor Distributor Cap&Rotor

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 08:59 PM
HlhnEast
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: Taylor Distributor Cap&Rotor

Has any one used a Taylor dist. cap and rotor on their non Opti car? Ive used their wires with no problems and I have always been happy with them. Their caps have brass terminals which I like and since I bought red wires I thought I would buy one of their red caps as well.

I usually buy an Echlind (sp?) from Napa but my local store just closed up and I am not gonna buy a cheapie from Discount. Sometimes living in BFE is a serious PITA
Old 03-28-2010, 10:19 PM
samsonb
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by HlhnEast
Has any one used a Taylor dist. cap and rotor on their non Opti car? Ive used their wires with no problems and I have always been happy with them. Their caps have brass terminals which I like and since I bought red wires I thought I would buy one of their red caps as well.

I usually buy an Echlind (sp?) from Napa but my local store just closed up and I am not gonna buy a cheapie from Discount. Sometimes living in BFE is a serious PITA
I've never used it, didn't even know they made that. But I'm sure it would work fine. And yes brass terminals is the way to go.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:34 AM
HlhnEast
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks for your comment Josh. I was looking on eBay altho these caps are offered by Summit, there are 3-4 others that look exactly the same, red, brass terminals and rhyanite plastics for cheaper. The Taylor set up does include the rotor for about $25.

Get notified of new replies

To RE: Taylor Distributor Cap&Rotor

Quick Reply: RE: Taylor Distributor Cap&Rotor