C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

[SCAM ALERT!!!] vetteexhaust.com, aka, VanDerzanden Engineering, aka Import Eater

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2002, 05:05 PM
LPDesRoche
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 26 Posts

Default Re: (RatRacer)

If he's not a pole smoker, he is missing his calling in life. :D
Old 03-21-2002, 07:50 PM
scorp508
Team Owner

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

He's online right now. Everyone add "VandEngineering" to the AOL buddy list. :D
Old 03-21-2002, 08:21 PM
Andy1983
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (scorp508)

I know that I said I wouldnt be posting much at all, but this post caught my eye, because you don't screw with my fellow corvette forum members... period. Weather it be Scorp, Fastguy, or anyone. This guy is without a doubt the biggest *** I have ever met. I like the gay picture with him on his computer.

Maybe he should get off of AOL for so long, and actually go to the gym. I don't mind fat people, it is just fat people that think they are strong that pisses me off. He is one of those queers that has worked out for 3 weeks and thinks he can wear tank tops and muscle shirts. *** *** *** *** ***. Nothing more to say. Quit your worthless conning job, go get a real job, and remember that affirmative action will get you a definate job because they need a cetain # of homosexuals in their employment. Then spend that money on a house that is more than 500 square feet, and a gym membership, because you lifting your 120 lbs weight set just isnt going to cut it.
Old 03-21-2002, 08:49 PM
Mr Mojo
Elite Torch Red Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Cental/South NJ Events Coordinator
CI 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
CI-II Burnout & Drag Champ
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07

Default Re: (bwagner)

Hell, I would have sued his butt :boxing
He needs an butt kicking, that's for sure.

My buddies here will take him to the sauseege factory
Old 03-21-2002, 09:20 PM
85vet
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: (Mr Mojo)

Fastguy,

Sorry to hear about this rip-off.

For an individual who is suppose to be going out of business, he sure can shovel the schit. :mad . He has a lot of :bs . Imagine him trying to tell us that we are the problem :bs .

If I were you I would nail him to the wall, just for the principle of it :smash:

[Modified by 85vet, 8:21 PM 3/21/2002]
Old 03-21-2002, 09:23 PM
Fastguy
Team Owner

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'05

Default Re: (85vet)

Fastguy,

Sorry to hear about this rip-off. If I were you I would nail him to the wall, just for the principle of it :smash:

[Modified by 85vet, 8:21 PM 3/21/2002]

Hmm, maybe I should have done what he did and when you sent me the money for that Super Ram, wait three months and then send you a slant six intake.:)
Old 03-21-2002, 09:28 PM
85vet
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: (Fastguy)

At least you still have a good since of humor :lol: :lol: :lol:

I Hope all works out, live and learn.

Old 03-21-2002, 10:51 PM
Vic'89
Safety Car

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Re

Fastguy

Sorry to hear about your problems with this loser.

But thanks for sharing the info so other people don't get ripped off.

Vic
Old 03-21-2002, 11:15 PM
EricVonHa
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fagboy Homo wanna be Engineer Rip Off Artist

Fastguy, sorry to here about that schit.

I found an original un-doctored photo too :D

Now that's a classic photo!!
Old 03-21-2002, 11:39 PM
rbhighrise
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08
Default Re: [SCAM ALERT!!!] vetteexhaust.com, aka, VanDerzanden Engineering, aka Import Eater (Fastguy)

Thanks for the info. :yesnod:
Old 03-22-2002, 03:35 AM
Ron78Z&66Vette
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Re: (Mr. Magoo)

:rolleyes: :U
Old 03-22-2002, 12:11 PM
ConeKLR
Safety Car

Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: (Mr Mojo)

Hell, I would have sued his butt :boxing

He needs an butt kicking, that's for sure.

My buddies here will take him to the sauseege factory
Mojo, can you say cement shoes and East River...lol
Old 03-22-2002, 03:00 PM
Marcho Polo
Le Mans Master

Received 1,622 Likes on 739 Posts
2024 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2023 C8 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (stock)
2019 C7 of Year Winner (stock)
Former Moderator
Cruise-In I-II-III Veteran

Ok Scorp....why do you have all these pics of the guy shirtless...not going to go there.... hmmmmmmm :eek: you friends with him or something??
:D

:D

Well he has two (known) AOL identities.

1. Vandengineering
2. PTrainer02

So you just go to...
http://members.aol.com/vandengineering http://members.aol.com/ptrainer02

...and save what you can find. :D

Make that three.

http://members.aol.com/speedracer090

Old 03-22-2002, 03:59 PM
scorp508
Team Owner

Default Re: (Marcho Polo)

:eek:
Old 03-22-2002, 05:45 PM
88L98
Drifting

Cruise-In II Veteran

that guy sure is a scrawny bastard to be pushing needles. kinda pointless to pose flexing in pictures if you arent big in the first place. i was bigger than that at age 19. go get some dog poopie with some gloves out of a yard and mail it to him
Old 03-22-2002, 06:53 PM
importeater
Racer

Default Re: (Marcho Polo)

guys? what's with all the hate mail...there's over 200 of those that have been sold. so far about 10 complaints on them, if i remember right 3 are on here. there's one thing that bothers me like no tomorrow and that's you little bastards threatening me. it's funny how big of attitudes people can have over computers. anyway the website is shut down and has been the past couple weeks, i'm into other ventures in life and the mail is even shut off. most of you guys had my number.i'll flat out tell you guys the reason there's so much hate mail is this. parts were bought, sat on for six months and then wind up mad at me i won't give a full refund. is there some reason you damn forum people go off on rampages anytime someone screams rape? i mean stuff like this is what drives people out of racing in the 1st place. i told everyone of the complaints i'd work with them to some degree..some people wern't happy enough. funny i made the system work on my car quite well though...anyway get off the hate mail. this is beyond crazy.....
Old 03-22-2002, 06:55 PM
scorp508
Team Owner

:nopity

It's too late to try a reversal there, buddy.

Get notified of new replies

To [SCAM ALERT!!!] vetteexhaust.com, aka, VanDerzanden Engineering, aka Import Eater

Old 03-22-2002, 07:06 PM
Fastguy
Team Owner

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'05

Default Re: (importeater)

Sat on parts for months? No that was you. I paid Nov 6th and finally got the parts January 15th. All of the opportunities I had during that time to install were missed so I waited a few weeks untill I had a backup car, thank God.

You over charged me for the headers. I find it hard to believe your standard headers are $30 since you charged me $419 in upgrades on $449 headers.

It took you months to get me my exhaust.(which by the way is still missing collector flanges)

It fits your car because it has DIFFERENT headers, the headers the pipes you sold me are made for. You never bothered to see if they were the same as SC's. You told me in an e-mail you had SC's, you don't. You lied.

You NEVER called me back when you said you would call the next day.

You are a liar. Also, I have never threatened you, I am merely sharing my experience. You took a lot of money from me and made no effort to rectify the problem you created. Your customer service is absolutley horrendous.

Old 03-22-2002, 07:07 PM
Not Stock
Instructor

Default Re: (importeater)

guys? what's with all the hate mail...there's over 200 of those that have been sold. so far about 10 complaints on them, if i remember right 3 are on here. there's one thing that bothers me like no tomorrow and that's you little bastards threatening me. it's funny how big of attitudes people can have over computers. anyway the website is shut down and has been the past couple weeks, i'm into other ventures in life and the mail is even shut off. most of you guys had my number.i'll flat out tell you guys the reason there's so much hate mail is this. parts were bought, sat on for six months and then wind up mad at me i won't give a full refund. is there some reason you damn forum people go off on rampages anytime someone screams rape? i mean stuff like this is what drives people out of racing in the 1st place. i told everyone of the complaints i'd work with them to some degree..some people wern't happy enough. funny i made the system work on my car quite well though...anyway get off the hate mail. this is beyond crazy.....

Shut Up!

[Modified by Not Stock, 6:09 PM 3/22/2002]
Old 03-22-2002, 07:08 PM
importeater
Racer

not trying to, just haven't read the forum in the past week or i would have nipped this in the bud earlier. about 7 sets were shipped from a shop who did less than quality craftsmanship. it's really hard to check a bend angle unless you have the tube on the bender or measure it against others. another problem was the collector flange being bent and throwing the whole tube off. i still have my other source for making them correctly but it costs me a lot more. it is a live and learn, if i would have stayed with who i had making my kits the past year or so i never would have had a problem. anyway chill out guys..i'm sorry i haven't responded to any of this in the past week but like i said, i haven't been on the forum. keep in mind i was doing this for TWO YEARS...the complaints as of late are for a couple reasons..one was like i said starting nov. of last year a muffler shop did a few of the tubing bends and it really sunk the craftsmanship. if i ever decide to roll the ball again i'll use my first source who we didn't have one complaint with.

Quick Reply: [SCAM ALERT!!!] vetteexhaust.com, aka, VanDerzanden Engineering, aka Import Eater