C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

JAKE-SON 401 LT1 Build (Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 08:37 PM
JAKE-SON
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by popo8
HI OP.... Ive been following your build and although it has been some time, I am sorry for you loss.

I just want to give a positive review of Moe Bailey... He is very big in the LTX community, and an extremely well versed and knowledgeable tuner. There is no one I would trust more to tune my car, however since I am in PA and he is in TX... it is a bit "impossible."

Moe did help me out with a mail order tune to get my boosted 385 LT1 to the dyno, and he was not far off.

I am not plugging here, but as a credential, I would also like to mention that I am the CO-Owner and Admin at LTXtech.com and MOE is very BIG in our community. I know you do not know me from a hole in the wall, but if you don't trust the guys who own the shop where MOE tunes, hang out with the car... but I promise you, you CAN TRUST MOE.

If there is anything I can help you out with, email me at LTX-Owner1@comcast.net

And good luck.
Yea i trust moe s abilities, just not the place, owners,nor if their dynonis even calibrated. Decided i will make the two hour drive to corey henderson performance. Has the same price and spoke with him through email with my situation.

Quick Reply: JAKE-SON 401 LT1 Build (Pics)