C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

redevilriver Timm Bacher doesn't communicate!

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Yellowgreenwood
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default redevilriver Timm Bacher doesn't communicate!

I've been trying to reach him for months now. I sent him a bunch of wiring stuff for him to do a wiring harness for my 1988 Fiero with a 2006 LZ9 3900 engine swap. He doesn't return my calls, emails, post or anything.
The Fiero posting:
I have posted on his Facebook, called numerous times, emailed his account, PMed him here and all since September. I shipped the parts in July and was told 4-6 weeks to build and return parts. I gave 8 weeks before ATTEMPTING contact. I wanted to give him plenty of time to build it. I've been patiently waiting for CONTACT, much less the part. Since then, I have left emails/phone calls and PMs here on PFF. I have tried the contact info on his website www.reddevilriver.com . I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt as I know priorities change in life.

I have not been given ANY empty promises of delivery, I've not been given the benefit of ANY contact. I have a friend that will be in the area of the supplier to pick up ALL the items I shipped to them to have a custom part made, but he won't respond to ANY contact. I spent quite a bit shipping two large boxes of expensive parts that are required to create the wiring harness for my 3900 LZ9 swap. I sent pedal, two ECMs, two BCMs, 88 harness, box of extra wire pretty much everything I bought with the swap.

Most of their cost for the part is labor on his part (if he has even touched it).

The reason I contracted with him is because he had a good reputation here on PFF. I even started a thread asking for recommendations and his name came up. http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092123.html
After shipping, I bought a Corvette and on their forum I found his reputation on their forum isn't as positive.

At this point, I'm just wanting to get my items back so I can either do the work myself, or job it out to another reputable supplier here. I can't even let him know that I don't want him to touch it, if he has. Only reason I can think of for him to ignore me and my request to have my parts returned is that he sold them.

I know there are PFF members that live in the same area of Fox Valley Wi, but I hate to involve them with a business transaction.

I'm not sure if I'm the tip of the iceberg of a supplier going south or merely an isolated transaction. Loyde of Fast Fieros had a great rep at one time and took people for tens of THOUSANDS of dollars and Dean of WhoDeanies had a great reputation and took people for tens of THOUSANDS of dollars as well. People took a lot of heat saying anything bad about them in the beginning.

I started to post a thread asking if anyone had contact with a member. When you see that a member has posted on here, you know they have time to respond to your calls/emails/PMs.

I have verified that he has signed onto here and his Facebook account, so there is NO doubt he is avoiding me!

Timm, you have my contact info, but really at this point, contact is no longer required, just send all my stuff back.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

This is not Corvette related. Take it to PM or offline and not on this forum.

Quick Reply: redevilriver Timm Bacher doesn't communicate!