Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C4 Corvettes, 1984 - 1996 > C4 Tech/Performance
Reload this Page >

To install or not to install P600B Procharger on a L98??

Notices
C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

To install or not to install P600B Procharger on a L98??

Old 03-12-2019, 12:56 AM
JackDidley
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by gerardvg View Post
Hi that is the ecm coolant temp sensor i think or the cold start sensor on early c4s.
i used the oil pressure switch above the oil filter, fitted a T piece and oil pressure switch on one side and supply to blower the other end.
I have a flexible braided oil hose from the T piece to blower oil feed.

The oil drain from blower is in the driver side of sump, google vortech L98 instructions online for position to fit the oil return adaptor on side of sump.

He is referring to the hole below the temp sensor. It is an oil line tap. I cant say if it will provide enough oil for his needs though.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:26 PM
MrBigDee

Originally Posted by JackDidley View Post
He is referring to the hole below the temp sensor. It is an oil line tap. I cant say if it will provide enough oil for his needs though.
Yes, that is oil line tap but i have to check if the oil pressure is enough there. I need to do more search

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: To install or not to install P600B Procharger on a L98??

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: