C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Nitrous Outlet Systems on Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 03:48 PM
0NitrousOutlet
Former Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Nitrous Outlet Systems on Sale!

We currently have a few systems in the shop that are boxed up and ready to be shipped. These systems have 4AN feed lines (except Stinger and Hornet plates), and are limited to 200HP because of the feed line size. Because these are already pre-packaged, we can't make any upgrades to them but we are selling them for 10% off. If you have any questions or need to place an order give me a call at 254-848-4300 Ext. 104- Andy

00-10040-10 Universal EFI single nozzle system (10lb)
00-10100-10 52mm LT1/TP1 plate system (10lb)
2X 00-10106-10 78mm LSX truck plate system (10lb)
00-10116-10 102MM Dual stage plate system (10lb)
00-10128-10 90mm GM Truck plate system (10lb)
00-10200-10 EFI dry Single nozzle system (10lb)
00-10123-10 92MM Fast Intake 05-09 c6 corvette (10lb)
00-10124-10 90MM 05-13 Z06 plate system (10lb)
00-10127-10 78MM 99-06 GM truck Plate system (10lb)
00-10176-10 2009-2014 CTSV 102mm Plate system (10lb)
00-10601-10 4150 Stinger Plate system (10lb)
00-10601-15 4150 Stinger Plate System (15lb)
00-10636-10 4500 Hornet Plate system with boomerang bracket (10lb)
Old 09-24-2016, 08:20 AM
Richard A. Snitzer
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

An open letter to N2O Outlet:

While I have yet to use your product, I did buy the complete package all the way from heated bottle to fuel line and wide-open-throttle to all the way up in the engine bay where the relays and solenoids run wild.
Bottom Line: Your instructions are not only inaccurate, but also contradictory and potentially lethal to the end user. I not only have buyer’s remorse beyond the Milky Way, but also have disappointment the size of the sun. Below are some of the examples I will share with anyone daring enough to consider purchasing your product as it currently stands. I am not inclined to site specifics as I am not a paid member of your team. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
• Contradictions in your instructions are common. Not only within the same document, but also in corresponding, related documents.
• Why do you not put a compendium together (A-Z) of instructions? Wouldn’t it be easier for us shade tree mechanics to know we have all the required instructions instead of only guessing we do once on your website? AND MAKE SURE THEY TIE WITH EACH OTHER. Right now I have 5 relays under my hood. Is that really necessary?
• The color code standard (I use this phrase advisedly) you use for your relays can be described in one word: insane. If you take the time to open a kit and look at the instructions, this will become an embarrassing revelation to you immediately.
• The instructions do not identify everything in your pictures for inventory purposes. Maybe others know what every piece in the N2O Outlet kit is, but I sure don’t. I suspect I am not the only one either.
• Why not use YouTube for an instructional video?
• I called you all for an extra part and I mentioned I was having difficulty with the instructions. The N2O representative stated feel free to call you guys. I asked if you had weekend hours…silence. Newsflash: not all of us in this forum are doing this on the weekday. Weekends are the sweet spot of when these installations are getting done. And if you can’t get the product I called to order out in two days, then don’t charge me for two-day service for your logistical problems. A bad business model.
• A summary of the concept of the install would be very helpful for those of us not installing these kits on a regular basis. There are a lot of modular parts and it would help to understand how the puzzle fits together.
• I went to a nationwide vendor for nitrous bottle fill and they noticed a potentially lethal error in your labeling.
• The only time I knew I needed a “Power” Relay was reading your instructions. No one ever mentioned this beforehand. Great! Another weekend blown (pun intended).
Yours Truly,

An Unsatisfied Customer.

Old 09-24-2016, 11:34 AM
BOOT77
Melting Slicks

Received 111 Likes on 105 Posts

Nitrous kits in general leave a lot of stuff out that should be used but doesn't need to be for it to function. I've spent a lot of time researching all the little tips n tricks to make it work reliable, safe n consistent.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:59 AM
Richard A. Snitzer
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Huh?

No idea what you are trying to convey. Either you support my comments or disagree with them for stated, factual reasons.

Are you implying it is okay the instructions are contradictory and not well labeled? Or any of the other comments you found disagreeable?

Before you answer, have you installed their kit on a C5?

Originally Posted by BOOT77
Nitrous kits in general leave a lot of stuff out that should be used but doesn't need to be for it to function. I've spent a lot of time researching all the little tips n tricks to make it work reliable, safe n consistent.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:06 PM
BOOT77
Melting Slicks

Received 111 Likes on 105 Posts

Just made a general statement after I kinda skimmed your rambling about a relay. Your angry and gonna lash out at anyone who doesn't jump on your bandwagon so not gonna waste my time.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Richard A. Snitzer
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Rambling

You skimming did not add to the thread at all. I am looking to cause positive change. And you "Rambling" (not I) is the first step in hijacking a thread and is not helpful nor related to my post.

If you took the time to read my entire post, you read it is more than about a relay. That's all you got out of it? I am talking potentially dangerous instructions. So if that is what you call "my bandwagon" then yes, I have a bandwagon. You are trying to reduce a complicated problem down to an oversimplification. There are no simple answers for complicated problems.

Glad to hear you rambling on to someone else's post.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by BOOT77
Just made a general statement after I kinda skimmed your rambling about a relay. Your angry and gonna lash out at anyone who doesn't jump on your bandwagon so not gonna waste my time.

Get notified of new replies

To Nitrous Outlet Systems on Sale!

Quick Reply: Nitrous Outlet Systems on Sale!