C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

How to soften the ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 02:23 AM
DATeem
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default How to soften the ride

My son called and was in a bind to pick up some paint and drive it about 30 miles to his office where painters were on the clock waiting. Sure, no problem I said, I can bring up a couple gallons of paint. Skip ahead to the paint store and the kid comes out with the paint....3 five gallon buckets and six gallon cans!
Gallons go in the back under the ragtop roof, just barely. One five gallon bucket on the floor and two on the seat. A contractor picking up his paint stood and chuckled while I loaded it.
The drive was so smooth with the extra weight.

Last edited by DATeem; 05-12-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:45 AM
C409
Le Mans Master

Received 490 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by DATeem
My so called and was in a bind to pick up some paint and drive it about 30 miles to his office where painters were on the clock waiting. Sure, no problem I said, I can bring up a couple gallons of paint. Skip ahead to the paint store and the kid comes out with the paint....3 five gallon buckets and six gallon cans!
gallons go in the back under the ragtop roof, just barely. One five gallon bucket on the floor and two on the seat. A contractor picking up his paint stood and chuckled while I loaded it.
The drive was so smooth with the extra weight.
..... Corvette Convertible ... the Ultimate Sport Utility Vehicle ! .....

Quick Reply: How to soften the ride