C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

TPI help

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 10:45 PM
red vet man
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TPI help

help with my injectors 1 sprays good the other dribbles both have been replace they were rebuilds and n either have id # so placement from front to back was a guess I feel like giving up I have had this 84 since 1985 I am one of few who loves my 84 but I had to store it for a good # of years. I really need help: flag:
Old 10-23-2017, 12:01 AM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

plenty of 84 experts here that will help you out dont give up yet
The following users liked this post:
red vet man (11-07-2017)
Old 10-23-2017, 10:09 AM
aklim
Team Owner

Received 2,218 Likes on 1,932 Posts

Where did you get the rebuilds from? Have you checked fuel pressure? Why don't you send them out to FIC and see what he says? Before that, check fuel pressure or it wont' matter.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:55 PM
red vet man
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aklim
Where did you get the rebuilds from? Have you checked fuel pressure? Why don't you send them out to FIC and see what he says? Before that, check fuel pressure or it wont' matter.
I think it was CB I am a old fart that is retired and don't get to work on the car as much not good health and no money I know I needed to buy new. I have had this car for all it's life except for a few months NEVER had any problem with the car until I had to park it for a couple years I believe the only way to drive a corvette is with respect she never smoked and most of her interstate miles was wide open whether it was flat on FL or the mountain's of NC.I do thank you for all the help.

Get notified of new replies

To TPI help

Quick Reply: TPI help