C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Traction control not working?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 03:15 AM
Brenden Schaeffer
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traction control not working?

i noticed the other day that my traction controls don’t eork on or off, it’s stuck in the in postion and the light on the dash doesn’t change when u click it. To test what would happen I clicked the button and tried to dona burnout and the abs light came up on my dash and it restricted me. I clicked the button again and same results. iv looked around and have seen that cruise controls and traction controls not working are/ can be related to each other.
Where should I start and how can I fix this?
Old 06-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Kevova
Le Mans Master

Received 732 Likes on 683 Posts

Do you have factory service manuals? If not, the first step would be to get a set.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:23 AM
Brenden Schaeffer
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevova
Do you have factory service manuals? If not, the first step would be to get a set.
no I don’t because the car was supposed to last a month or two and it stayed a bit longer but it will be fine by the end of the month and if possible I don’t want to spend a 100$ for a book I’ll use once or twice. If I was keeping the car I would definitely buy some because those are worth it for sure

Get notified of new replies

To Traction control not working?

Quick Reply: Traction control not working?