C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Wire loom conduit

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2024, 07:35 AM
jseremba
Drifting

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

Default Wire loom conduit

Hello everyone. I am working on some of the wiring on my 89 6 spd. The conduit that wraps around the wires from C100 is so worn it breaks and cracks. Does anyone know a place that definitely sells a large diameter conduit. I already emailed two of the sellers on eBay. They do not have anything above an inch inside diameter. Thank you
The following users liked this post:
yakmastermax (03-20-2024)
Old 03-20-2024, 08:16 AM
arbee
Melting Slicks

Received 547 Likes on 355 Posts

Originally Posted by jseremba
Hello everyone. I am working on some of the wiring on my 89 6 spd. The conduit that wraps around the wires from C100 is so worn it breaks and cracks. Does anyone know a place that definitely sells a large diameter conduit. I already emailed two of the sellers on eBay. They do not have anything above an inch inside diameter. Thank you
The following link shows availability to 3 1/2 inch. I am sure if you spent 5 minutes with a Google search, you would find numerous sources within your own country. However, even with shipping it might be worth your while to investigate this outlet due to the greater value of your American dollar compared to mine.
Kable Kontrol® Convoluted Black Split Wire Loom Tubing - 1/4" to 3-1/2" Diameter (cabletiesandmore.ca)
Old 03-20-2024, 08:26 AM
jseremba
Drifting

Received 48 Likes on 45 Posts

First, thank you for the link. I did do a google search a little longer than 5 minutes. All I got was Amazon, I went to Summit they did not have anything bigger thank 3/4 inch and the same with Jegs. Then I went to eBay where the sellers list 20/16". But, when I went to the drop down to order. Sizes up to 7/8" inside diameter. So I emailed them. They said we don't carry anything over the sizes in the drop down., I figured that one of the guys on this forum may have already found a supplier. Turns out I was correct.

Thank you again
Old 03-20-2024, 10:41 AM
s carter
Melting Slicks

Received 445 Likes on 405 Posts

If you have a Boat or Marine supplies in your area they normally carry all sorts of split loom covering for everything from small wires to covering steering cable, also Amazon shows 1" I don't know how much bigger you want to go.
The following users liked this post:
FostersPerformance (03-20-2024)

Get notified of new replies

To Wire loom conduit

Quick Reply: Wire loom conduit