C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

got rotors?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2001, 02:10 AM
84Coyote
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Guys,

Just bled the heck out of my brakes today in hopes of a stiffer more responsive pedal. I'm using Dot 4. No luck though. Stopping has improved, that is, its more of a gradual stop. My foot is still almost to the floor. I figure its my rotors, my car has tooooo many miles to mention, but due to it, I've made a logical conclusion.
So, I'm in search for rotors, not sure how much a new set would be yet, but I'm looking for some that haven't been turned yet. I figured I'd try my corvette family before I went looking for a new set. I was hoping to run into one of you guys who had possibly upgraded to crossdrilled and set aside your stock set. So far I'm only looking to replace the front set, unless advised to do otherwise. Please name your price. Thanks a lot guys.

Old 07-31-2001, 04:55 AM
drive it
Drifting

Received 119 Likes on 95 Posts

You've got mail.... But if the pedal is going down that far there's something else other than rotors to look for. Any leaks? When was the master cyl. rebuilt? It can leak internally at first so you won't see an obvouis leak from it for a while.

Quick Reply: got rotors?