C4 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C4 products, services and promotions.

NEW PRODUCT FOR C4's! - Corvette Control's Dual Steering Damper System

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2020, 12:07 PM
0Corvette Control
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default NEW PRODUCT FOR C4's! - Corvette Control's Dual Steering Damper System

LOW COST - BIG BENEFITS, $249 www.corvettecontrol.com

Corvette Control's
new Dual Steering Damper System is an industry exclusive and exactly what all C4 Corvettes need. This kit makes the best driving C4's feel and drive even better. Easy install in about two hours with just a few basic hand tools.

No cutting, no bending, and no modifications need to be made to the existing vehicle AT ALL!

Whether 100% stock or heavily modified, C4 corvettes generally suffer from some form of unwanted steering wheel feedback or bump steer regardless of use or mileage. Wide tires, lightweight suspension components, and the lack of shock tower bracing are just some of the things that can exacerbate this character.

Perfect for STREET * SPORT * AutoX

The benefits from adding this kit are numerous and here are a few:
  • Adds a new level of effortless smoothness and steering feel to any C4, regardless of age or mileage
  • Eliminates "darty" behavior and even steering wheel shake that originates from road imperfections, such as from bumps, ruts, or potholes
  • Eliminates bump steer
  • Resists groove tracking or steering pull when driving within the worn, highly trafficked grooves in everyday pavement
  • Heightens and firms the steering rack's on-center feel
  • Makes the C4 feel more modern
  • Gives your C4 front end more "glued to the road" control under all road conditions
  • You can expect a much more stable driving Vette without detrimentally removing road feel
Even if you think your C4 can't possibly feel or drive any better,It Can and It Will!

Check out some of the reviews of our New C4 Dual Damper System! :

"Just finished Corvette Control's dual damper install. Works exactly as advertised, makes the car feel far more secure over bad roads, and makes the steering feel less loose. Best modification for the money. Not debatable. I do not wast time doing free ads for anyone, but here I am."

"You need this, even if you don't know it. I'm not trying to sell anything, this is more of a "check out this mod."

Aaron Strad

"THE TEST DRIVE!!! Oh my goodness, you're a genius. What a great product you have made. Absolutely noticed the difference right away. I'm so glad there's people like you that care about the C4's."

Phillip Maess

"Okay, I got these on today... I did some driving, just up to 60, down crappy roads. Here is my take, I like them definitely an improvement, bump steer is gone, doesn't track the ruts in the road. Just feels more stable, like a newer car."

Eric Gaskin

Right Side Installed

Left Side Installed

Completed Install

Last edited by Corvette Control; 12-13-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Quick Reply: NEW PRODUCT FOR C4's! - Corvette Control's Dual Steering Damper System