C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

F/S 1990 Ported LT5 Heads

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 07:17 PM
UncleRobin
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1990 Ported LT5 Heads

If anybody is looking for a pair of 1990 ported heads I have some I want to sell. Less than 14k miles when taken off for the machine work and haven't been used/installed since. Powder coat the cam covers (if wanted) and the heads are ready to be installed; no waiting for machine work.

The machine work was done by Greg Van Deventer. Not only are the heads ported, the combustion chambers and exhaust ports have been thermal coated by Swain Technologies.

The heads have all the valves and secondries. The stock cams and followers (lifters) are not included as I will be selling them separately ($600.00) giving first dibs to the heads buyer.

I am asking $3,600.00 for the pair and will include shipping/delivery to the continental US in that price. The heads come in their own little crates for safe shipping. Pictures at: http://www.unclerobin3.com/lt5heads/

If they don't go here, I will be putting them on the unmentionable site next week because I am getting tired of walking around them in the garage. The next several days I will be traveling quite a bit so pardon me if I am a little slow getting back with responses.

zr-1 at unclerobin3.com

Thanks,
UR
Old 12-05-2007, 04:29 AM
vmaquera
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Will these heads fit in my '95.

I have been wanting to get a set of heads to port and polish and keep the originals in case I wished to restore the engine to stock.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:42 PM
UncleRobin
Advanced

Originally Posted by vmaquera
Will these heads fit in my '95.
Should work OK. IIRC the was a slight machine/port matching done in 1993+. Seeing how these heads are ported already, it kind of a moot point. Somebody probably will chime in if I have it wrong.

Of course there is the chance with a 95 you have Dunn heads vs Birmal.

UR
Old 01-29-2008, 12:28 AM
alexrex20
Intermediate

have these been on a flowbench? on a sidenote, what does the stock intake flow?
Old 01-29-2008, 12:29 PM
terryszr1
Racer

these heads are a steal at this price . grag was one of the original guys that worked on these motors plus the swain coating is icing on the cake . i have to sweet tlk the wife if sucessfull i will get back to you

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 1990 Ported LT5 Heads

Quick Reply: F/S 1990 Ported LT5 Heads