C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Cooper Corvettes is proud to become a Forum Vendor

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 02:22 PM
0Sales@CooperCorvettes
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cooper Corvettes is proud to become a Forum Vendor

Cooper Corvettes knows, loves and owns the C4 ZR-1. Currently we have four of these very special cars for sale. Please check out our website at www.coopercorvettes.com or better yet, give us a call at (703) 445-1483 to talk more about these very special cars.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Aurora40
Le Mans Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey Bob, welcome aboard! Nice to see your dealership will be represented here. I am always interested to see what cars you guys have in stock.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:49 PM
0Sales@CooperCorvettes
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Aurora40
Hey Bob, welcome aboard! Nice to see your dealership will be represented here. I am always interested to see what cars you guys have in stock.

Thanks Aurora40! I still have my LPE ZR-1 which I don't think I could ever part with, and I have 4 other great examples of the original "King of the Hill" that are for sale. Keep checking our website at: www.coopercorvettes.com to see what is in our constantly changing inventory.

Bob
Old 02-17-2011, 10:45 PM
rickyrj1
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I have seen in the past that you have had some nice cars. Thanks for being part of our brotherhood.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:06 AM
USAFPILOT
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I wouldn't mind purchasing the SLP intake off of the 95 model.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Aurora40
Le Mans Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob@CooperCorvettes
Thanks Aurora40! I still have my LPE ZR-1 which I don't think I could ever part with, and I have 4 other great examples of the original "King of the Hill" that are for sale. Keep checking our website at: www.coopercorvettes.com to see what is in our constantly changing inventory.

Bob
I actually talked to you about a week ago to see if you wanted to increase the number of ZR-1's you have on the lot.

I don't expect you to remember, but I've talked to you a couple times in the past as well, a friend recently bought a C6 from you and I went with him to check it out. I've certainly enjoyed talking with you about Corvettes on those occasions.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:58 AM
OJCrush08
Burning Brakes

Bump for a great Corvette business who took great care of my ZR-1 and still can service them today. If you are interested in buying one, they have 4 of these King of the Hills to choose from.
Old 02-23-2011, 12:33 PM
solid dobe
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21

Originally Posted by OJCrush08
Bump for a great Corvette business who took great care of my ZR-1 and still can service them today. If you are interested in buying one, they have 4 of these King of the Hills to choose from.
I have to second this....they did a pre-sale inspection on mine many years ago, arranged via phone....a thorough check-over and a good/funny story to boot. Salesman got me & the seller mixed up and was really putting the sale on him, as to how good the car checked out....

Get notified of new replies

To Cooper Corvettes is proud to become a Forum Vendor

Quick Reply: Cooper Corvettes is proud to become a Forum Vendor