C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

Great service from Jerry's Gaskets

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 09:11 PM
ABBEZR1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great service from Jerry's Gaskets

I know alot of people already know this but I just wanted to let everyone know about the service I received from Jerry's gaskets. I ordered some o-rings for my cam sensor. I recieved the package in the mail within 48 hrs and was able to do the job over the weekend. This is the second order that I have done with Jerry and both times the shipping was quick and came with a hand written thankyou. I hope to do my first plenum pull in the near future and I will not hesitate to use Jerry for gaskets and parts I will need!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Vette Daddy
Le Mans Master

Received 95 Likes on 45 Posts

Jerry is "good as gold" in my book. I'm proud to call him a friend.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Daniel_Mc
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts

You can't ask for better! Ive used Jerry's Gaskets and will continue to use them!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:45 PM
VetteMed
Le Mans Master

Received 215 Likes on 142 Posts

Jerry's service is top notch for sure!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Jerry is the Man
Old 04-06-2012, 08:03 PM
ZO6R1
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Z51JEFF
Jerry is the Man
Don't use their header gasgets or they may leak. Had to change out a pair due to failure.
Old 04-07-2012, 02:15 AM
HammerZR1
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZO6R1
Don't use their header gasgets or they may leak. Had to change out a pair due to failure.
I was banned from buying parts from him for less than this. I just disagreed with him over at the Registry, never said anything about his parts or service.

Last edited by HammerZR1; 04-08-2012 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:23 PM
phrogs
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

So you replaced them with what? His gaskets again or Gm?
Old 04-07-2012, 10:23 PM
ZO6R1
Burning Brakes

GM and no problems so far
Old 04-10-2012, 04:03 PM
phrogs
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

GM and no problems so far
did you tell him there was an issue?
Old 04-10-2012, 05:21 PM
ABBEZR1
Intermediate

Guys, I was just commenting on the quick service and the hand written thank you I received on both my orders. I have worked retail management the past 25yrs and you never get enough thank yous, but every day there is always a complaint. So if I get better than I expected service from anyone in the service industry I either leave them a better than expected tip say thank you with a handshake or in this case post on a forum. If someone wants to lock this topic fine by me.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:40 PM
bdw18_123
Drifting

Location: Prather, California -1990 ZR-1 White/Flame Red- -SOLD!!-

I've got Jerry's header gaskets on my stock exhaust manifolds. I've put over 3K miles since putting them on and I haven't had any issues. And I do get the RPM's up there frequently.

I've never had any issues with any of the stuff Jerry sells, he is top-notch in my opinion. I'm not discounting anyone else's experience, just stating what my experience with him has been.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:52 AM
captcorvette
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Having a hobby garage overseas means I have to deal with suppliers from all over the world. Jerry is in a class by himself and YES a handwritten thank you every time. Sets him apart from most other suppliers.

In a sense of fair play world he should be given the opportunity to respond to criticisms and to correct any failures or defects. However being very honest about this subject---? Most of the time any of my parts failures from any supplier have been improper installation, using a wrong part, or purchasing the cheapest part and expecting it to perform like the best. But this is the customer's decision.

I do not know Jerry personally but his parts and service have identified him to me as above the best out there.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:21 PM
FICINJECTORS
Supporting Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

We have bought over 59 plenum sets from Jerry and close to 25 exhaust gaskets plus some other miscellaneous gaskets, seals and parts. His service is top notch and we have never had a problem with any gasket.if there was I'm sure Jerry would remedy it quickly.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:28 PM
A26B
Drifting

Received 81 Likes on 49 Posts

Thank you all for the nice words. Karen & I have received so much enjoyment from the hundreds of emails from all over the world. Thank goodness for Google translator!

And then a thread like this appears, completely unsolicited, for simply answering some questions & shipping orders. Words don't really describe our appreciation.

Karen is the support in the back ground, helping count, bag & tag thousands of small parts & seals. She's the greatest. She absolutely enjoys being the first to see a new order come in and pull it for shipment. Its the fun part of our day.

Thank you all for the wonderful support. It is our pleasure to be of service.

Jerry & Karen

Last edited by A26B; 04-11-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:32 PM
A26B
Drifting

Received 81 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by FICINJECTORS
We have bought over 59 plenum sets from Jerry and close to 25 exhaust gaskets plus some other miscellaneous gaskets, seals and parts. His service is top notch and we have never had a problem with any gasket.if there was I'm sure Jerry would remedy it quickly.
Jon & I started corresponding a few years ago. I admired his customer service & after the sale support, so I started referring him to our customers. When you need help deciding what is best for your application or have a problem, it's nice to be able to talk to someone with first hand knowledge. Jon is that guy.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:51 AM
SAM/CH ZR-1
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I do work here in Europe on several LT5's in my customership (maintenance, overhauling and tuning) and often instal all kind of Jerrys gaskets. Before my customer cars get any new products from new sources I test them in my own 383 ZR-1. In my overhauled and tuned engine are all parts (header gaskets, head gaskets, main bairings etc.) from Jerrysgaskets.
Here in Switzerland I am a lucky guy to live just 300 feets from german border where I like to test my engine on speed limit free german autobahns for several hundreds of miles.
The speed range vary from 80 miles till up to 200 miles per hour and the engine many times screem up to 7'400 rpms, especially when having fun with Porsches, Maseratis, Audis and other powerfull competitors.

You can be sure guys, for a engine it's a challenge to run for a long time and distance with high speeds. Very most parts must prove what they really can. Junk very soon fail.

NEVER I had any issues with Jerrys products. That give safety and confidence.

Also a appreciated thing is, Jerry has a open ear for questions and ideas how to make his gaskets better.

Sam
Old 04-12-2012, 02:28 AM
bdw18_123
Drifting

Location: Prather, California -1990 ZR-1 White/Flame Red- -SOLD!!-

Originally Posted by SAM/CH ZR-1
Here in Switzerland I am a lucky guy to live just 300 feets from german border where I like to test my engine on speed limit free german autobahns for several hundreds of miles.
Yes, you are a very lucky guy! Wish we had roads like that in the US.

You must be very familiar with 'perma-grin', there is nothing like the sound of an LT5 at 7,000+ RPM!

Get notified of new replies

To Great service from Jerry's Gaskets

Quick Reply: Great service from Jerry's Gaskets