C4 ZR-1 Discussion General ZR-1 Corvette Discussion, LT5 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track

1 right hand side zr1 sawblade wheel 200 bucks

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 03:23 PM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 right hand side zr1 sawblade wheel 200 bucks

I have a zr1 right hand side sawblade wheel for sale. Taken out of old inventory from chevrolet dealership. I dont believe it had ever been installed as it was a display. I been kicking this around for many years and was gonna use it to wrap my air hose around. Figure someone out there could benefit from it. 200 plus shipping. (909)746-6067 located goodyear Az. I am in so cal often.

Face scratches from being moved atound and sitting i garage many years.

Width

Stamped japan
Old 08-16-2018, 05:41 PM
FASTAZU
Race Director

Received 910 Likes on 583 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C4 of Year Finalist (performance mods)
2018 C4 of Year Finalist
2015 C4 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '16

Its a 91-92 wheel, all the road grim on the inside is from being on the road. Sorry but only a pristine wheel would bring them $. GLWS
Old 08-16-2018, 07:02 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by FASTAZU
Its a 91-92 wheel, all the road grim on the inside is from being on the road. GLWS
Yup.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:19 AM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

well it looks like mr fastazu and Z51Jeff want to call me out with all their many years of expertise. Im gonna make a small assumption here mr fastazu. and hopefully I guess correctly that you reside in Az. if you do feel free to stop on in to verify the facts in person. I will gladly open the door walk your *** out and you could verify this all in person and then apologize for speculating I am a liar, Which is what your post implies. Like I stated in my original post never been mounted!!! There is no road grime. It has sat in a shop where metal was cut, welding happened frequent and the rim was shoved into the corner of my shop. Suppose if I was hard up to make a SALE I WOULD MAYBE WASH THE SHOP DUST AND CLEAN THE WHEEL UP. But if your gonna make accusations about a member on here who you think is knowingly committing fraud by lying you best be damn sure your right. I will be including picture dirt and all of the lug nut mounting surfaces and the sticker placed on the rim from day 1 that I assume you imagine I generated because I'm hard up for 200 bucks. Thanks for the keyboard warrior watch out. My direct number is (909)746-6067. Please feel free to reach out to me if you feel I'm still fabricating a 200 dollar story. sincerely Michael Merrel and yes that's my real name.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:25 AM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

Didnt even take a garden hose to it to clean all the dirt off

Valve stem hole dirt and all. Or as one member here seems to call it road grime. There is no road grime.
Old 08-18-2018, 01:27 AM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

I do want to take the time to point out this rim is stamped Japan. I dont know of the significance. I dont know if the factory rims are suppose to say USA. I am not at all familiar with these.
Old 08-18-2018, 02:47 AM
FASTAZU
Race Director

2018 C4 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '16

Sorry if I flipped your skirt the wrong way but I'm just making a statement on what I see, not calling you anything but you even state "I don't believe it has ever been installed!!" But Your right you need to clean it up if your going to sell it as new never mounted. . This is a new never mounted NOS 11' wheel I bought just a few years ago. The smaller 9.5" as you can see has been mounted. No matter how the wheel got in that condition, I stand by my statement only a pristine wheel will bring that kind of $....

Last edited by FASTAZU; 08-18-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Garack
Burning Brakes

Received 117 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael Merrel
I have a zr1 right hand side sawblade wheel for sale. Taken out of old inventory from chevrolet dealership. I dont believe it had ever been installed as it was a display. I been kicking this around for many years and was gonna use it to wrap my air hose around. Figure someone out there could benefit from it. 200 plus shipping. (909)746-6067 located goodyear Az. I am in so cal often.

Face scratches from being moved atound and sitting i garage many years.

Width

Stamped japan
still for sale?
Old 03-13-2020, 01:02 PM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Anyone here selling their Z wheels for 200 I think not lol

Who cares about a little dirt, clean it. 200 is pretty good price I think!
Old 03-31-2020, 01:44 PM
91vettezr1
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

I agree wheel is used and has been mounted, the black inside is brake dust , I have sold many nos rims and they don't look anything like that.
Old 03-31-2020, 02:05 PM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

Originally Posted by 91vettezr1
I agree wheel is used and has been mounted, the black inside is brake dust , I have sold many nos rims and they don't look anything like that.
Well i suppose your an expert and know it all from looking at things over the internet get the **** on troll.

Last edited by Michael Merrel; 03-31-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:29 PM
Sleazy Rider
Le Mans Master

Received 490 Likes on 373 Posts

Well i suppose your an expert and know it all from looking at things over the internet get the **** on troll.
TROLL!!!??? who's the troll with 6 posts and less than a year and a half on the forum? that is one dirty *** and beat up wheel for being brand new.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:39 PM
Garack
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Sleazy Rider
TROLL!!!??? who's the troll with 6 posts and less than a year and a half on the forum? that is one dirty *** and beat up wheel for being brand new.
what doez it matter if its been mounted before? is it somehow diminished or less able to support and help roll the automobile along? do you get extra points at a show if the wheels have never been mounted?
Old 03-31-2020, 03:41 PM
91vettezr1
Drifting

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

You said the rim has never been mounted, but I bet you have been . We don't need ******** and scammers like you here.Use it for a garden hose reel

Last edited by 91vettezr1; 03-31-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-31-2020, 07:36 PM
Garack
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by 91vettezr1
You said the rim has never been mounted, but I bet you have been . We don't need ******** and scammers like you here.Use it for a garden hose reel
it still has the part number sticker on the face of the rim which matches the casting number on the back of the wheel. Its not like he said it was NOS mint, just theres no reason to think it was ever mounted because he bought it from a dealer where it was a display wheel. Why are you bustin his ***** so much?
Old 03-31-2020, 08:34 PM
VikingTrad3r
Oil Producer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,263 Likes on 1,447 Posts

Its a 91-92 wheel, all the road grim on the inside is from being on the road. Sorry but only a pristine wheel would bring them $. GLWS

man i got my post deleted and ragged on by a mod for giving my honest opinion like that!!
Old 04-01-2020, 09:49 AM
FASTAZU
Race Director

2018 C4 of Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '16

Originally Posted by VikingTrad3r
man i got my post deleted and ragged on by a mod for giving my honest opinion like that!!

LOL Been down that road a few times!

This type of language is what should get you banned!
The following users liked this post:
WVZR-1 (04-01-2020)

Get notified of new replies

To 1 right hand side zr1 sawblade wheel 200 bucks

Old 04-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

Originally Posted by Garack
still for sale?
yes the rim is available . If you would like to chat about it. Please call or text me (909)746-6067 I'm not on here often enough
Old 04-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

Sorry if I flipped your skirt the wrong way but I'm just making a statement on what I see, not calling you anything but you even state "I don't believe it has ever been installed!!" But Your right you need to clean it up if your going to sell it as new never mounted. . This is a new never mounted NOS 11' wheel I bought just a few years ago. The smaller 9.5" as you can see has been mounted. No matter how the wheel got in that condition, I stand by my statement only a pristine wheel will bring that kind of $....

I appreciate your comment and can respect your opinion. I am in no need to sell the rim. I have had the rim since 1998 or so it hardly ever gets in my way. If there is an interest in the rim it is gonna take 200 dollars for me to let go of it. If i dont get the 200 dollars it will sit. Im not gonna bash anyone because they dont want to pay the 200.
The only issue i had with some of these post is the fact i was referred to as a scammer liar or an *******. The assumption i am trying to con someone out of there hard earned money. In the original post i state i dont believe it has ever been mounted. That at the time was an opinion. And until i looked over the rim again yesterday it remained an honest opinion. Now that i have taken the time about 5 mins to look it over in more detail. I am gonna make a statement and double down but i will firmly say this rim has never been mounted. The rim does not have any brake dust on it and the rim still remains unwashed. And out of my way currently sitting in the garage.it still remains for sale. The price is 200. And if someone (a buyer with 200 dollars) was to come down and convince me it has been mounted. the rim to that person investing their personal time would be free. I think this is pretty fair of me.

Last edited by Michael Merrel; 04-01-2020 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Michael Merrel
Cruising

Sorry some how this post i posted yesterday ended up on someone elses for sale. But it is here now.

So those thats still feel as though im lying. im gonna double down and say 100 percent these wheels have never been mounted . I am willing to allow anyone to come out and verify in person. And here is photos that further allow me to back this claim. I was unaware of what this sticker was on the face of this rim tell about 20 mins ago. I suppose people that have zr1 like running around with an ugly label from the factory that just happens to match the casting number on the back of the rim.

I am open to have anyone verify this rim in person. I know lots of corvette club members wouldnt mind going out to verify items to be as described so another member wont get ripped off. I am open to anyone coming out to inspect the wheel. I wont wash it scrub or alter this rim and its dirt in anyway. Its one thing to say someones post is ****. But another to call someone a liar. I cant make this any easier

Quick Reply: 1 right hand side zr1 sawblade wheel 200 bucks