Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1996 LT4-Grand Sport (almost) Coupe for sale; 31k MILEAGE

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2001, 11:27 AM
PaceThis
Race Director

Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts

Default 1996 LT4-Grand Sport (almost) Coupe for sale; 31k MILEAGE

Hi all,
I'm going to be selling my 96 LT4 Coupe in the next week or two (may put it on eBay next week if I don't get any interest here). So here's the details, I think it should be worth about $20k, what do you all think?

1996 Factory optioned LT4 Coupe (original window sticker included)
Six Speed (obviously)
F45 Suspension
Blue-Tint Glass Top
Red Sport Seats
Grand Sport Repaint (looks just like a real one now) along with all correct Stripes, HashMarks, and emblems. This was no Maaco type job, I took it to a custom painter who used almost $900 in PPG Paint alone.
only 31k Miles
Correct Black Grand Sport Rims (9.5" Fr, 11" Rears with New Michelin tires)
Immaculate Car which runs flawlessly.
Here's your chance to get the LT4 power along with the GS look without the $30k+ price tag (especially for a low mileage one like this).

The car was in a slight accident last year but has a clean title and a clean carfax. The hood/bumper/radiator had to be replaced. I'd be happy for any mechanic to look at it/inspect it to prove what wonderful shape it is in. This has been my personal car for about 6 months. The only reason I am selling is that I was involved in an accident and a subsequent business fallout and need to free up some debt.
Thanks,
Josh Meeks
336 586 2811

Quick Reply: 1996 LT4-Grand Sport (almost) Coupe for sale; 31k MILEAGE