Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

Gorgous 1989 coupe f/s Nova

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Ibuyvettes
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Gorgous 1989 coupe f/s Nova

For sale an excellent condition 89 auto coupe. 93k the paint is flawless not one scratch or rock chip. It was painted two owners ago and that owner worked at a paint shop and took two weeks just to prep the car, and it shows, no bubbles, runs, fisheyes, or dust.

The interior looks great too very clean. Leather is nearly perfect, drivers side just has a mark. Digital guages work perfectly.

Runs great, no smoke or leaks. Strong smooth acceleration, no hesitation surging or anything askew. Transmission works flawlessly as well.

A/C with electronic climate control works great ice cold. Both headlights rotate.

Brakes stop straight and smooth. Drives nice and tight.

RPO sheet is missing so I don't know what it has as far as G92 etc.

Known imperfections are: Steering wheel needs recovering. Bose sound system has whining/distortion in one speaker, and another one is inop. Weatherstrip on drivers side targa, and the one on the rear of the drivers side window is pretty chewed up, but still seems to keep the water out.

Car is about 20 miles west of D.C. 20164. 7,800.00 basement price.

Last edited by Ibuyvettes; 10-04-2006 at 12:56 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
BAT
Le Mans Master

Received 1,226 Likes on 539 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified

I see that "you buy Vettes" but do you take trades too? Interested in this Vette and have a '94 Trans Am... here's my ad on craigslist:

http://worcester.craigslist.org/car/211681822.html

Quick Reply: Gorgous 1989 coupe f/s Nova