Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

1985 with 1995 body kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 11:48 PM
NEILZVETTE
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1985 with 1995 body kit

I bought this Vette and then went the LT4 route (read more money) and still feel this is a nice vette for someone who doesn't mind turning a wrench for a weekend. It has been upgraded to a newer body kit and was done very well...in fact it looks just like my 96. The body is a 9 out of a 10 as it has a few small road chips..not perfect but close. It runs very,very strong for a TPI car and it has new fuel pump,injectors,160 degree themostat and cat converter. It shifts as it should and runs well without any codes. Rear suspension was recently went through and it has poly suspension bushings so it handles like it on rails...also has new Bilstein shocks,ZR1 wheels with new BFG tires.Interior has a rebuilt insturment cluster and a few other new parts. There are no rips or tears in the seats but the carpet is faded a bit in the hatch area..it could be dyed pretty inexpensivly. It had a cheesy wood grain dash kit that I have removed. All the windows,seats and other electronics work as they should. I have found paperwork that the engine may have been rebuilt, but cannot verify that as I didn't witness it done. I do feel pretty confident that it has had some top engine work as it has a slight lope to it (small aftermarket cam) and it doesn't have the typical valve guide smoke these cars usally have. The bad... the trans pan has a very slight drip after you park the car for a few days and the PO changed to a 160 degree themostat and no heat since,most likely stuck open. I am looking to get what I have invested in the car...I need room in the garage for my 96! I drove the car 200 miles to get it home and have driven it around and I have no concerns about it being road worthy...although it may be a chilly ride home so dress warm..lol!! I have the parts to fix the heat just not the time. Car also has both the fiberglass top and a perfect glass top. Feel free to contact me at 309-364-3168 and leave voicemail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.Price is $6300 obo. Maybe someone can help me post pics?

Last edited by NEILZVETTE; 01-24-2008 at 11:51 PM.

Quick Reply: 1985 with 1995 body kit