Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTB: C4 6spd coupe under $6000.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 09:54 AM
paulharmo
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: C4 6spd coupe under $6000.

I've been doing a great deal of research on C4s for a friend, and while there are a few vettes out there on sites like Craigslist and Autotrader, I know that's not the right place to get a Vette (being an avid car guy myself). So I come looking here in search of passionate, honest Vette owners looking for a new home for a C4.

We're looking for a C4 coupe with a 6-speed, preferably 89-91, but the 92+ LT1 cars are not out of the question. The car would be a daily driver - though loud and fast are not frowned upon, race-bred cars would probably be a poor fit. "Streetable" strikes as an appropriate term. This could be a fixer-upper car, yes, but it would have to be a working car in the meantime.

One of us lives in PA, the other in MD, but we've traveled to NH recently to pursue a car, so distance is no issue for the right car.

-Paul
Old 06-28-2011, 10:51 AM
Y-ME
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

94 Six speed 129k, Decent condition a/c even works. Black/Black seat bottoms are rough 6k

Quick Reply: WTB: C4 6spd coupe under $6000.