Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1993 Corvette 40th Anniv coupe - For Sale or Trade

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:47 PM
socal junkman
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Corvette 40th Anniv coupe - For Sale or Trade

1993 Corvette 40th Anniversary coupe .... 5.7 LT1, 6-spd manual trans, 152K miles, solid top, 3-week-old Ruby Red paint, Ruby Red leather interior, very good tires, air blows cold, runs and drives very well, have list of RPO codes if desired ...

A few areas that need attention on this car are:
- Carpet on driver's side threshold and outer bolster on driver's seat showing signs of wear from entry/exit
- Rear upper corner of driver's door trim panel pulled away from door about 2 inches (looks like someone pulled on it too hard to close the door)
- Carpet showing signs of age (good steam-clean may help)
- Weather-stripping around door windows and windshield frame showing signs of age
- Radio works intermittently
- Small stone-bruise in windshield
- Needs new nose and fuel door emblems (old ones broke upon removal by paint shop)

This car has a salvage CA title ... but NOT because it was wrecked or stolen or stripped. It was donated to a charity, and my company processes the vehicles that are donated to that charity in my area. We are a metal recycler, and hold only dismantler licensing .... therefore, the title had to be "junked" in the CA DMV as part of our contract. But I could not stand to see the car get shredded, so I saved it and put it back on the road ...

I am asking $6,000 OBO or will consider interesting trades ....
GM/Mopar muscle or modified street cars, late-model muscle like Impala SS or LS-powered Camaro/Firebird, short-bed GM truck, etc.

Thanks ... Gregg

PS ... will post picture in a few hours ...
Old 07-18-2011, 08:37 PM
socal junkman
Intermediate

Here's the photo ...

Old 07-29-2011, 03:58 PM
socal junkman
Intermediate

I'm in it cheap enough to be flexible on the price .... so the first $5,000 can have it ...
If nothing else, it would make someone a great auto-crossing toy ....

Get notified of new replies

To 1993 Corvette 40th Anniv coupe - For Sale or Trade

Quick Reply: 1993 Corvette 40th Anniv coupe - For Sale or Trade