Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1995 Corvette LT1 (Greenville, SC)

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 11:12 PM
NVTHIS
Le Mans Master

Location: Piedmont, SC Currently Own: 99 Nassau blue FRC. Previously Owned: 84,95,98 Indy Pace,01 Z06
Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts

Default FS: 1995 Corvette LT1 (Greenville, SC) $4500.00

I have for sale a 1995 corvette that is automatic and has 154k miles. It is white with red interior. The car has a spun bearing so the motor will need to either be replaced or rebuilt. Anyone in the greenville, SC area is welcome to look at the car. The car was purchased from a guy who said the car developed a knock and he said he parked it. It had been sitting for about a year until I got a hold of it. When I got it about a month ago it wouldn't start. I ended up having to put a new ac delco fuel pump in it and drained the old gas. It now starts up just fine, but it does have a spun bearing. I was going to rebuild the motor, but with a new baby on the way my time is limited. Besides I have a C5, so don't really need two vettes at the moment. Would make a great car to build up the motor and have some fun with it. Vette has a clean title. Needs the interior cleaned. Asking $4500.

Last edited by NVTHIS; 02-25-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 1995 Corvette LT1 (Greenville, SC)