Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1992 Coupe with 6-Speed --> $4000

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 11:46 AM
redzr1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1992 Coupe with 6-Speed --> $4000

Due to moving from a job in Indiana to one in Michigan, I am selling a 1992 Corvette that I purchased a few years ago for the purpose of using for NCCC autocrossing. Initially the vehicle had several areas of worn paint on the top of the rear quarters and a few other locations that I had repainted. The paint on the bottom of both doors is still pretty rough from apparent neglect prior to my purchase. When I purchase it, it was with knowledge that the engine did not run well due to a failed optispark. My intent was to use the car in Group 1, but quickly found out that was not possible due to the previous owner having installed roller rockers (per picture), catalytic converters were removed, and modification was done to the engine to increase compression as all cylinders pressure test to around 190 PSI instead of the typical 170-175 PSI for a stock LT-1.

Below is some of the details:

Approximately 107k miles on the odometer
White exterior
Red interior with base sport seats
LT-1 Engine
6 Speed Transmission
Brakes have had pads upgraded to EBC yellow with new fluid in brake lines
Optispark, water pump, plugs, wires, intake gasket, valve cover gaskets and various other components replaced when rebuilding top end to address optispark failure.
Street tires have around 70-80% of tread left
Weatherstripping will be replaced prior to sale (parts in hand)
Targa top is not original and is an used replacement from another 92 Corvette with a section that is a bit warped.
Operation of AC is not currently known.
Original radio has some functional issues
Has a ZR-1 style set of Borla stainless mufflers
1993 stock exhaust available to go with vehicle (per picture)
Emblems are in rough condition and currently not on the car, but have to provide with the car.

This vehicle will be listed on Ebay within a few days, but I though I would give any Forum members looking for an inexpensive track car an opportunity to first consider.

Please call me or message me with any questions.
Bill Hulka
(317) 385-3572

Old 04-23-2017, 08:37 AM
Tsab
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

check your pm
Old 04-25-2017, 04:36 AM
redzr1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car has been sold to a local individual that was referred by a Forum member. The take off stock 93 exhaust is still available and I will submit a new listing for it by itself later this week.

Get notified of new replies

To 1992 Coupe with 6-Speed --> $4000

Quick Reply: FS: 1992 Coupe with 6-Speed --> $4000