Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1995 c4 red beauty for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2017, 04:36 PM
COCOLOCO
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 c4 red beauty for sale

I am the second owner. It has always been garage kept for as long as I have owned it.
In the last 3 years I have only driven it a total of 5,000 miles.
Has been well maintained, both mechanically and cosmetically. Everything works and runs great! Paint is 3 years old. and has custom 2-tone leather seats with new foam.
After paint I replaced the shocks (Bilsteins) all the way around, interior carpet, weather-stripping and all the glass. Upgrades/changes from stock are Bosch Injectors (recently replaced), 3-cone air cleaner, Dewitt aluminum radiator, MSD Opti-Spark and a custom crossover pipe.
With it comes an old garage dust cover, a cockpit external cover, the original floor mats, the original air cleaner and a number of miscellaneous parts that I've accumulated along the way.
I have copies of the paperwork I got from the original owner, which show that the A-mold wheels were a dealer install. I have a CARFAX I can send and it just went through inspection. Will consider all serious, reasonable offers.
Attached Images         

Last edited by COCOLOCO; 10-21-2017 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Updating with inspection report.

Quick Reply: FS: 1995 c4 red beauty for sale