Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: 91-96 Project car

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 10:41 AM
ScottEwine
Burning Brakes

Received 80 Likes on 62 Posts
Default 91-96 Project car

I am not too particular, but looking for a project car, it is ok if it does not run, I can haul it away. I would prefer something later (93-96), but could go as early as 88 or so. Looking for something that is solid with decent paint, I will plan on replacing the engine, do some suspension/drivetrain work do what is needed in the interior and put it on the road. Looking to spend ~4k$ or less.

Scott
Frederick, MD
Old 09-03-2017, 09:37 PM
Cyclonite
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If you don't find anything, PM me later. I have a 92 (LT1) with ZF M6 that I bought to turn into a track car. Had an incident where a jackstand collapsed on me and... I don't get under cars anymore.

I've done a C5 brake conversion, the engine runs and M6 seems fine, but the paint is not that good.

Was going to sell it with all the extras, but I may be able to sell the other stuff separate if you're not interested.
Old 11-19-2017, 06:30 AM
llesg
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ScottEwine
I am not too particular, but looking for a project car, it is ok if it does not run, I can haul it away. I would prefer something later (93-96), but could go as early as 88 or so. Looking for something that is solid with decent paint, I will plan on replacing the engine, do some suspension/drivetrain work do what is needed in the interior and put it on the road. Looking to spend ~4k$ or less.

Scott
Frederick, MD
1990 6 speed black vert
1996 LT4 6 speed black vert
But Im in Calif.
(650)868-0080
Rick

Get notified of new replies

To 91-96 Project car

Quick Reply: WTB: 91-96 Project car