Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1988 Corvette Convertible MI 87k

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 08:16 PM
kprice
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1988 Corvette Convertible MI 83k Auto

Very clean, fully maintained corvette, not driven in rain or winter weather.
Selling my father-in-law's '88 Vette (he passed away last fall and this was his prized possession). I have been taking care of it and it is parked in my garage being well maintained. I will be managing the sale on behalf of my mother-in-law and ensuring any post-sale needs.
82,600k miles. Asking $8,500, located in Detroit, MI area

OPTION CONTENT
AC3 Power Driver Seat
MD8 Automatic Transmission
AR9 Base Seats - Leather
MXO Automatic Trans Drivetrain
C68 Electronic A/C Control
PY3 Aluminum Rim (16x8.5)
DL8 Twin Remote Heated Mirrors
QZY Tires (P255/50ZR16)
D74 Illuminated Driver Vanity Mirror
UM6 AM/FM Stereo Radio
GU2 2.73 Rear Axle Ratio
73I Red Luggage Stow
L98 5.7 V8 TPI
81U Trim
Attached Images     

Last edited by kprice; 05-13-2019 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Price Reduced
Old 05-20-2018, 10:37 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Site users sometimes list Corvettes for a friend or relative who is unable to market and sell the car for themselves for some legitimate reason.

We tried a revision to the rules to allow those listings to take place without the need to get prior approval from an administrator so long as the threads disclosed the circumstances of the nominee sale and stated the role they would play in resolving any post-sale disputes.

It hasn’t worked as it has created a proliferation of people offering Corvettes for sale for a friend or relative who declare they will take no responsibility in resolving post-sale disputes. That’s potentially harmful to site users, so we are reverting to some of the previous language.

Going forward, those listing cars or parts they do not personally own must make this clear in their sales thread, posting:
  • The circumstances regarding why the owner is not listing the car
  • The role the thread starter will play in the sale
  • And agreeing to participate in trying to resolve any post-sale issues.
Threads failing to address those points will be removed by moderators.

Potential buyers should be aware of who the actual owner of the car or parts is and who would be responsible for potential disputes before proceeding with a purchase.

Those listing cars or parts they have no affiliation to, just for the interest of other Forum users, should specify "no affiliation" in the thread.

Quick Reply: FS: 1988 Corvette Convertible MI 87k