Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

FS: 1993 40th Anniversary Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts
Default 1993 40th Anniversary Coupe

FOR SALE - 1993 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe LT1 6 Speed ZO7 40th Anniversary (Ruby Red). 76,7XX miles, original owner, always garaged and well maintained with Mobil 1 Oil & AC Delco Filter Oil Changes every 5,000 miles, coolant every three years, Chevron Supreme with Techron, and genuine GM parts. The only after-market part on the car were that the harsh riding Bilstein Shocks were replaced with Koni Yellow Sport Shocks. I may still have them if you want the harsher ride. The car has all the factory options offered for the 1993 model year except one item and I believe it was the headlamp washer system. The Tire Pressure Monitoring System is still in good working order. The A/C Programmer was replaced earlier this year with a genuine GM part. The A/C is still charged with the R12 freon. The Opti-Spark has been replaced and the intake manifold had the rear seal replaced several years ago. There are no oil and/or fluid leaks. The car will get approx.. 30 MPG on the highway at 70 MPH with the A/C on in 6th gear. The tires are about 1 year old and equipped with BF Goodrich 275-40-17 gForce Sports on the factory 9 ½” 40th Anniversary wheels. The A/C Delco battery is approx. 3-4 years old. The antenna mast was also replaced earlier this year. The car currently has the painted roof panel installed. The Clear Smoke Roof Panel option will go with the sale. The car was California smogged on June 29, 2018 and passed with flying colors. If it passes in California you can be sure it will pass anywhere. he interior is the factory Ruby Red color-keyed carpet and leather and still in excellent condition. No rips/tears. The 40th Anniversary included the Bose Gold Package. I can prove that I have owned the car since August 1993 and the car was purchased from Performance Chevrolet in Sacramento, CA. I have all the maintenance/service documents and the vehicle registrations cards all the way back to August 1993.

Sale price - $25,000.00. I will consider the idea of accepting payment through Pay Pal. Depending on the destination and time of year and the terms, I can transport the car in an enclosed trailer for expenses roundtrip from either Northern California or the West Valley Area of Arizona.

Feel free to email me at nokones@kenmitchell.com or call me at (530) 742-9000 if you have any questions

Last edited by Nokones; 07-01-2018 at 12:47 PM.

Quick Reply: FS: 1993 40th Anniversary Coupe