Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: 93-96 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2020, 07:03 PM
Hada91RS
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Default 93-96 Coupe

Brand new to the forum. Looking to buy my first Vette. Been shopping for a while and using Youtube and this forum to educate myself on C4's. Always loved them but buying a 20+ year old car requires some research. Looking for an auto coupe in black on black, green or aqua. Definitely prefer chrome rims and after market exhaust. Most importantly a clean car under 100K miles. Live in NJ but willing for pay shipping for the right car. Budget at $11K but obviously want to spend a bit less. Almost had a 93 aqua recently but the tires were good on tread but old as time, so I backed out of the deal due to the extra cost and discomfort of a dealer who would sell a car with outdated tires. A great example of what I'm looking for is for sale in another post - 94 Red 74K miles. I'm still debating whether to make an offer because the car is gorgeous but I'm not sure red suits me. If it was one of the aforementioned colors, I'd probably be driving it today. Thanks, fellas.
Old 07-18-2020, 11:30 PM
2011gsJoe
Pro

Received 229 Likes on 96 Posts

My brother has an incredibly well-kept 1994 C4. He doesn’t officially have it for sale, but I know he wanted to sell just a couple weeks ago, because he recently bought a Harley and asked me if I wanted to buy it. I do but am not in the position to do it.

The vette is black on black. It has 50k miles and is in — not perfect but — excellent condition inside and out. It has chrome wheels and aftermarket exhaust. Runs superbly and shows very little wear in the interior. I think you could get it in your price range. The car is in Council Bluffs, IA. If you have interest, I’m happy to get more details and photos — I can also get you in touch with my brother directly.
Old 07-19-2020, 09:05 AM
Hada91RS
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 2011gsJoe
My brother has an incredibly well-kept 1994 C4. He doesn’t officially have it for sale, but I know he wanted to sell just a couple weeks ago, because he recently bought a Harley and asked me if I wanted to buy it. I do but am not in the position to do it.

The vette is black on black. It has 50k miles and is in — not perfect but — excellent condition inside and out. It has chrome wheels and aftermarket exhaust. Runs superbly and shows very little wear in the interior. I think you could get it in your price range. The car is in Council Bluffs, IA. If you have interest, I’m happy to get more details and photos — I can also get you in touch with my brother directly.
Cool thanks. It's worth a look if you have a couple pictures. If I like what I see and he wants to sell I'll have a hundred questions for him.
Old 07-19-2020, 11:34 AM
2011gsJoe
Pro

Received 229 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by Hada91RS
Cool thanks. It's worth a look if you have a couple pictures. If I like what I see and he wants to sell I'll have a hundred questions for him.
Sure thing. You’re a new member, so I can’t PM you. Would you want to provide me with an email address? I’ll check with my brother and have him contact you that way if he’s still interested in selling. BTW, his car is a 6-speed manual. I can’t remember if I mentioned that and if that’s something you’re considering.
Old 07-19-2020, 11:39 AM
Hada91RS
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 2011gsJoe
Sure thing. You’re a new member, so I can’t PM you. Would you want to provide me with an email address? I’ll check with my brother and have him contact you that way if he’s still interested in selling. BTW, his car is a 6-speed manual. I can’t remember if I mentioned that and if that’s something you’re considering.
Looking for auto. Thanks anyway!
Old 07-19-2020, 09:50 PM
90vet
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

How about a Competition Yellow 95
Old 07-20-2020, 08:14 AM
Hada91RS
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 90vet
How about a Competition Yellow 95
Nah. Pretty steadfast on those colors. If I'm really wowed by red or white, I'd consider.
Old 07-26-2020, 08:38 AM
Ron Sjostrom
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

You could e-mail this guy. It was my #2 choice a few years ago when I got my 1st Corvette. It is a Manual not Automatic. Very smooth, tight ride, documented car.
Old 07-27-2020, 05:46 PM
Ceptor
Team Owner

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Nah. Pretty steadfast on those colors. If I'm really wowed by red or white, I'd consider.
I have a '95 coupe, Red, Taupe interior... it is just north of 100K, A/C is ice cold, automatic.... damn good car... $8K
Old 07-29-2020, 10:24 PM
jph46
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Have a 1993, 73k.Polo green with black interior, auto. Only set back it’s in California, (zero rust).
Not listed anywhere but here in your request. Asking $9,500.

Old 07-30-2020, 07:57 AM
Hada91RS
Intermediate

Originally Posted by jph46
Have a 1993, 73k.Polo green with black interior, auto. Only set back it’s in California, (zero rust).
Not listed anywhere but here in your request. Asking $9,500.

That's a nice car but the added cost of delivery from Cali is unappealing. I do have my eye on 2 cars right now. One of the owners is dragging his feet with getting back to me unfortunately. Just trying to hammer out the transaction and delivery with him.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:09 PM
jph46
Racer

No worries! Hope you find what your looking for so you can start enjoying your new ride.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:54 AM
A_S
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brand new to the forum. Looking to buy my first Vette. Been shopping for a while and using Youtube and this forum to educate myself on C4's. Always loved them but buying a 20+ year old car requires some research. Looking for an auto coupe in black on black, green or aqua. Definitely prefer chrome rims and after market exhaust. Most importantly a clean car under 100K miles. Live in NJ but willing for pay shipping for the right car. Budget at $11K but obviously want to spend a bit less. Almost had a 93 aqua recently but the tires were good on tread but old as time, so I backed out of the deal due to the extra cost and discomfort of a dealer who would sell a car with outdated tires. A great example of what I'm looking for is for sale in another post - 94 Red 74K miles. I'm still debating whether to make an offer because the car is gorgeous but I'm not sure red suits me. If it was one of the aforementioned colors, I'd probably be driving it today. Thanks, fellas.
Hi,
93 Corvette C4 anniversary edition, auto, 89kmile, all working good. Collector plated, daily driwen car.

Collector plates

Eng perfect

Crane lifters update
Old 08-02-2020, 01:14 PM
Hada91RS
Intermediate

No longer looking!
Old 08-02-2020, 03:21 PM
jph46
Racer

So what did you end up with? Pictures!
Old 08-02-2020, 03:41 PM
Hada91RS
Intermediate

Although I said I was looking for 93-96, I ended up with a 92. It's about as ideal as I could ask for in what I was looking for and at a great price. 73k miles. Aqua with off white interior. Corsa x pipe exhaust. Updated stereo. Opti replaced 2 years ago. Seller has paperwork. I'm hoping it's delivered this week. The seller was really slow with getting back to me throughout but we ultimately decided to use an escrow service for the transaction and it's been agreed to - finally! Only issue is the power seat motors. I'm gonna take it to Corvette Paramedics asap to have that addressed and also to put some aftermarket rims on. When the finished product is ready, pics will definitely be posted. Man, I'm ready.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:38 PM
A_S
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jph46
So what did you end up with? Pictures!
hi,
pics are above, n you welcome to test drive
thx

Get notified of new replies

To 93-96 Coupe

Quick Reply: WTB: 93-96 Coupe