Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

1992 C4 Coupe Automatic

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 01:14 PM
Doppelganger
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 C4 Coupe Automatic

My wife has a 1992 Dk. Green automatic coupe with a blue top. We purchased this car in May of 1992 with 44,000 miles and now has 74,000. When we bought it, we did a total tune-up, fluid changes, new tires (1 has just been replaced 3 months ago), new A/C Delco water pump in 2002, new door window motors, new top and hatch weatherstrips, and window tinting.

Now I want to be totally honest about this car. It has scratches on the hood around the emblem ($1000 was the estimate to repair and repaint the whole hood as there is no structural damage), a rub on the lower rear bumper about 1" x 1", a 6" crack in the top on the drivers side (the top does not leak and tops start at $500 is what I have seen), the electric door locks quit working (I didn't want to fix them as I am selling it), and the drivers power seat needs a new unit like Mid-America has for $200.

Now, the car does have a salvage title and the only reason I bought this car was that the body man who has worked on it was in the same town where I purchased the car. He did not fix the original damage but, did fix a fender bender and also fixed everything else up to specs. He has given me permission to give his name out for anyone to call if they so desire. The original idea was to drive the car until my daughter turned 16 but, my wife wants to go to pharmacy school so it has to go. We paid $12,500 for it and have put $2500 into it for a total of $15,000 invested. If you are interested e-mail my wife at kdthomas@pldi.net for some pictures and just make an offer. Thank you for looking! Michael Thomas

Quick Reply: 1992 C4 Coupe Automatic