Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Anyone else?Still buying C4's

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 12:02 AM
GS387LPE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone else?Still buying C4's (venomguy585)

I'm considering selling my Grand Sport (#387 Red Interior car...) Lingenfelter car w/ added supercharger and intercooler... currently spending another 10K on it in the shop as we speak here at more performance in charlotte, NC. Car is amazing with less than 30K miles... when it comes back I'm crossing my fingers b/c hopes are for the fastest GS in existance... if not then that's cool, but that's the goal... and I did have the car built for being able to be driven daily, so reliability and quality were big musts for me. Car is absolutely amazing! Has made my hands go numb due to pushing the blood out of my hands, back down my arms when at full throttle. Pure performance... will crush almost any performance foreign supercars in power and quarter mile... will have dyno numbers and track times once I get the car back... considering selling but not saying one way or the other for sure at this point. Thought I'd go ahead and float the idea! Should have a similar power rating to that of ferrari's new v12 race car (their new car they just unveiled)... just that thought alone to me is kind of mind boggling and overwhelming! Possibly the only LPE GS in existance as well... will try to document this fact. Original owner died and so most records were lost and I've tried to put some of the details together. 450 hp from LPE... claimed 550 when i got the car, but doubted... should have upper 500's when I get it back. Just floating the idea right now... you sound like the kind of guy that might like this car so I figured i'd post here first.
Aaron
Old 11-07-2003, 08:22 AM
venomguy585
Racer

Default Re: Anyone else?Still buying C4's (GS387LPE)

Hi Aaron.I sent you a message.Thanks.
Old 11-07-2003, 05:44 PM
legendzzz
Racer

Hey AJ how did every thing go with the Black 90 ZR-1 ?? I see that it is not in the paper any more?? Maybe in one of your garage?? Hope it worked out good for you. :cheers:
Old 11-07-2003, 06:25 PM
venomguy585
Racer

Default Re: Anyone else?Still buying C4's (legendzzz)

Hey AJ how did every thing go with the Black 90 ZR-1 ?? I see that it is not in the paper any more?? Maybe in one of your garage?? Hope it worked out good for you. :cheers:

Tried but couldnt make contact.Would have been a nice find.If it shows up again,let me know. A.J.
Old 11-07-2003, 07:40 PM
02quicksilz06
Instructor

I want a GS with black interior under 20k miles, have one for sale? E-mail at jiburzee@aol.com

Quick Reply: Anyone else?Still buying C4's