Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Seeking modded '02 or '03 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 12:01 PM
BLU-BY-U
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DBlack1
I checked it also. No problems noted. I am a serious buyer, but the prices on some of these cars is crazy. If the above car was any color other than silver I would have probably bought it. I have found a few priced right, but I think a lot of the sellers I have seen need to put down the pipe if they really want to sell the car. I have seen some on autotrader more than $8,000 higher than a lower mileage identical car on the next page.
well, thats the age old battle line right there. Some of the offers I've received on mine make me think some buyers need to put down the crack pipe. But in all reality, I think my 02 is priced right in the middle of the road and is very fair. Fortunately, I'm in a position to hang on indefinitely. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. No biggie. I'm going to have a killer car in my garage regardless of what happens.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:43 PM
DBlack1
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLU-BY-U
well, thats the age old battle line right there. Some of the offers I've received on mine make me think some buyers need to put down the crack pipe. But in all reality, I think my 02 is priced right in the middle of the road and is very fair. Fortunately, I'm in a position to hang on indefinitely. If it doesn't sell, it doesn't sell. No biggie. I'm going to have a killer car in my garage regardless of what happens.
I know how that goes from selling some of my mustangs in the past. I don't think the price on your car is too far off, and if it were a 03 with a few less miles I would probably be game. If it was yellow I would I probably already made an offer and picked it up as I am only 5 hours away. I have been looking for around two months now, and am ready to buy a car, but I am about to quit looking at Z06's and buy a damn CTS-V if I can't find my car soon.

Quick Reply: Seeking modded '02 or '03 Z06