Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

help...

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2001, 09:44 PM
necromancer1300
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help...

OK enough of me lurking for now yall have won and yes I have to own one. I noticed this forum had the most dealer activity and the most helpful posts in regards to purchasing a C-5. Most of the dealers I have talked to around here are shooting prices way over what I have seen post in any part of the forum. I live in Eastern North Carolina right below the virginia border so I have somewhat limited dealer selection. If I was to spend 35000.00 cash how much C-5 could I get????????????????????? In regards to years/options etc. I am also willing to travel but really no further than Ga. to the South or the DC metro Area to the north. Thanks! ok yall can flame me now I have lurked long enough...
htc :confused:
Old 08-24-2001, 09:56 PM
sandbagger
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: help... (necromancer1300)

I'd say your in the drivers seat!
You can buy new 2001's for $38,000.
Your choice of color and full factory warranty without any risk of being damaged or abused.
:chevy
Old 08-24-2001, 10:09 PM
egregious
Burning Brakes

You are looking to buy at the best time in recent history! If you don't mind driving to Atlanta, give Reggie at Tom Jumper a call. They've got 15 or 20 used C5's sitting on the lot and he's great to deal with (I've bought 2 cars from him so far!).

Good luck on your purchase!
Old 08-24-2001, 10:34 PM
VetteLuv
Melting Slicks

This is a great time to be a Vette buyer. If you want to work with a dealer, I second what egregious said about Reggie at Tom Jumper because I have also dealt with him. There are other Supporting Dealers of the Forum with excellent reputations and highly satisfied Members who have dealt with them.

I encourage you to seriously consider the Vettes offered by Members and there are a number of super Vettes that have been given the best of care by the most knowledgeable owners anywhere.

For $35K your range is broad from coupes with auto through verts with 6 speeds. Only you can decide about which model, what miles, mods, tranmission, options and colors will suit you. Good Hunting! Enjoy the adventure, then really enjoy a super car!
Old 08-24-2001, 11:13 PM
necromancer1300
3rd Gear

wow you guys are fast!
thanks again for the valuable information.
I ll be in Atlanta for a wedding anyway in September so looks like hunting season has begun...
Thanks
HTC
Old 08-25-2001, 11:30 AM
Karl Johanson
Drifting

You Have Mail. :chevy
Old 08-25-2001, 12:57 PM
MONICA@MAXIEPRICE
Melting Slicks

Cruise-In VI Veteran

We have a brand new 2001 Yellow coupe 6 speed that lists for $45,805. Forum members can buy that vette for $39,805. I also have new 2002s starting at $37,900. We have a lots full of Corvettes right now, both new and used. We also have several pre-owned Corvettes in inventory which you can see at http://www.maxieprice.com. Just click on used vettes. Let me know if I can help. We're located in Northeast GA. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2001, 12:38 PM
Watts'02MagRedVert
Pro

Default Re: help... (sandbagger)

I'd say your in the drivers seat!
You can buy new 2001's for $38,000.
Your choice of color and full factory warranty without any risk of being damaged or abused.
:chevy
Where ??? Are they loaded or the stripped down cars. They that in NJ and the dealers will laugh at you.
Old 08-27-2001, 12:44 AM
lostsoulny
Le Mans Master

Default Re: help... (Watsons'01C5)

I am with you I wonder why the Northeast market is so out of touch with the rest, well according to the forum at least. Granted cars can be shipped anywhere but, not being alocal dealer elimates the possibility of a trade in, test drive, etc. Wish there was a dealer in the northeast as accomadating as those I hear about in Georiga...
:mad :( :( had enough price gauging in my time

Get notified of new replies

To help...

Quick Reply: help...