Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2004 corvette z06

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 09:27 PM
whitecamaross
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To The Top
Old 10-21-2006, 10:38 AM
whitecamaross
Racer

replied to all pm's.. guys i have done an autotrade search on 2004 z06 corvettes and there is no better deal than mine.. im almost giving the car for the same trade in value that it has.. the only reason why im not trading it in is because im no longer interested in another vehicle. i need to sell the vehicle..
Old 10-21-2006, 12:02 PM
jpandes
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I am interested. That looks like a great deal for a clean car. But I am leary of buying a car on the other side of the country, I'm in San Francisco. Does anyone have any advice on buying/shipping long distance?

Thanks,

John
Old 10-21-2006, 02:16 PM
whitecamaross
Racer

my friend is shipping his 69 camaro ss from oklahoma to miami and it cost him 600 dollars.. it includes damage protection so i think you shouldnt have anything to worry about..
Old 10-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Z-THREAT
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What Do You Do When The Title Is Not In Hand, And In Another State? I'm Leary Of Paying A Person's Car Off W/o The Title Present. Any Suggestions?
Old 10-21-2006, 06:45 PM
whitecamaross
Racer

you have to contact me and ill give you the bank's phone number and info and you just talk to them directly so they can send you the tittle straight to you once they receive the pay off amount..thats all..
Old 10-21-2006, 06:46 PM
whitecamaross
Racer

all it takes is one phone call and me approving the transaction and them sending you the tittle to you..once thats done then you just wire me the difference.. whats so complicated people?
Old 10-21-2006, 06:49 PM
whitecamaross
Racer

i cant believe that people are willing to let this deal slip by them because the bank has the tittle.. ill say it again, once the bank receives the pay off amount then they send the tittle directly to you and you just send me the difference via wire transfer or whichever is easier for me and the buyer. one phone call away will get you the best deal there is on a 04 z06 on this website period.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:16 PM
DaTARIUSTech
Racer

Originally Posted by whitecamaross
...the best deal there is on a 04 z06 on this website period.
Old 10-21-2006, 10:15 PM
whitecamaross
Racer

im glad im not the only one that thinks so...
Old 10-21-2006, 11:35 PM
hydroshutter
Instructor

I just sold my Cobra to someone in Las Vegas (I live in Georgia) and the transaction went smoothly.

I just wanted to throw this out there if you guys have any hangups with dealing with an out of state vehicle.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:34 AM
whitecamaross
Racer

thanks for your input..
Old 10-22-2006, 08:56 AM
turbo50mike
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 3 Posts

all it takes is one phone call and me approving the transaction and them sending you the tittle to you..once thats done then you just wire me the difference.. whats so complicated people?
The complicated part is that it takes time for paperwork to go through. I've been in this situation before where the seller did not have the title in hand, and even though the bank 'promised' it would only that 3-5 days to process everything, it wound up taking over a month.

So then you have a car you just paid for, sitting in your garage for a month, not being able to use it. It sucks.

It's even worse when the bank loses the title, and the seller then has to take time out of his busy schedule (after he's been paid already, so he doesn't have much vested interested in standing in line at DMV - so it may be a week before he even gets to DMV), go to DMV, wait in line, and apply for a duplicate title. Did this happen to me, no - but it did happen to an employee of mine, and it was about 2 months before he was able to title, register and DRIVE the friggin' car.

If you want a clean deal, pay the car off, and post in big letters "TITLE IN HAND" - people will feel more comfortable, knowing the exchange would be quick, easy, and hassle free.

Good luck, bro.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:14 AM
Z-THREAT
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I Agree With The Aforementioned Comment. Alot Easier With Title Present. Do You Give The Buyer Posession Of Car After Payment To Bank? Just Trying To Get A Little Insight.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:13 AM
c5goodlife
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by turbo50mike
If you want a clean deal, pay the car off, and post in big letters "TITLE IN HAND" - people will feel more comfortable, knowing the exchange would be quick, easy, and hassle free.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:34 AM
tranfamily35
Instructor

If the title is in hand...Hence, the price wont be this low. The buer should call the bank and verify if the title is indeed available. Explain to them about the long distant purchase. With well plan and organize, this type of transaction can go really smooth.

PS: Find out what bank it is. If its BofA or WAMU, you can have your bank contact them.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:39 AM
byte_me
Safety Car

Received 210 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo50mike
The complicated part is that it takes time for paperwork to go through. I've been in this situation before where the seller did not have the title in hand, and even though the bank 'promised' it would only that 3-5 days to process everything, it wound up taking over a month.

So then you have a car you just paid for, sitting in your garage for a month, not being able to use it. It sucks.

It's even worse when the bank loses the title, and the seller then has to take time out of his busy schedule (after he's been paid already, so he doesn't have much vested interested in standing in line at DMV - so it may be a week before he even gets to DMV), go to DMV, wait in line, and apply for a duplicate title. Did this happen to me, no - but it did happen to an employee of mine, and it was about 2 months before he was able to title, register and DRIVE the friggin' car.

Good luck, bro.

In every case I have delt with buying a car that is financed- the bank holding the title can get it in a matter of days if not the day you come in to do the transaction. My bank has them electronically so when I tell them I am selling a car they have it printed out for me the day I come in...all I do is sign, the new buyer signs and the deal is done in the bank using a wire transfer of a certified cashiers check...once the money is in the account- the loan is paid, the title is given to the new owner and off they go. Its pretty easy now a days...and I use a credit union where they tend to be slower then some larger banks at things...but I get the best rates with them.

As long as you tell them ahead of time they can get a paper title for the car...

Here is a bump for ya...if I didn't love my 00 so much I would be a buyer!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2004 corvette z06

Old 10-22-2006, 11:31 AM
whitecamaross
Racer

as someone mentioned above, do you think i would give the car away at this price if i had the tittle in hand? hmm..i dont think i would, but i am in miami florida and florida is one of the few states that does tittles electronically so there is less hassle here. i had already spoken to the bank when i was doing the previous transaction and all they require is to pay off the car (via wire transfer, check..etc..they dont care) and once the payment is cleared then they call tallahassee and let them know to release the tittle to the new owner of the car.. also, yes if you pay off the car and give me the difference then of course i am giving the car to the buyer. Im not goining to hold on to the vehicle if you have already paid for it. also, is this too much work to do when you are getting the best deal there is on this site period? a little bit of work isnt going to kill ya people when you are indeed paying much less than you would for a car thats worth more.. just my .02 cents..
Old 10-22-2006, 11:34 AM
DaTARIUSTech
Racer

is this too much work to do when you are getting the best deal there is on this site period? a little bit of work isnt going to kill ya people
Don't worry you'll get someone who appreciates a great deal when they see it. Good luck.
Old 10-22-2006, 11:44 AM
whitecamaross
Racer

or you always have the option of going to a dealer and get it right on the spot while paying perhaps 3-5k dollars more.. thats all up to you to decide.
am i the only individual in here that doesnt have the tittle in his possesion? i can assure you that this has been done before and transactions have gone great \

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 corvette z06