Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT: 2007 Audi A4 Quattro 6-speed...Extended warranty

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 09:36 PM
B6S4
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTT: 2007 Audi A4 Quattro 6-speed...Extended warranty

I know there probably won't be a whole lot of interest for this car on this forum but I am looking to get into another vette. I'm looking for another C5 Z06 or C6. If you're interested in working out a trade, please PM me.

I have a 2007 Quartz Gray Metallic Audi A4 2.0t Quattro 6-speed with black leather interior for sale in excellent condition. The car has been dealer maintained since new which is fully documented with dealer maintenance records. The car comes with a fully transferable zero deductible bumper to bumper WARRANTY with coverage until 12/2013. This A4 is fully optioned which includes many rare options not common on A4’s of this model year. The options include:

-Adaptive Bi-xenon lighting – Lights pivot left and right to follow the curve of the road
-Bluetooth phone support
-Premium package – Trip computer, Power moon roof, Power folding exterior mirrors, Automatic rain sensing wipers, Automatic lighting, Automatic dimming rear view mirror with compass, Homelink door opener
-Sport Suspension
-Leather seating
-Power driver and passenger seats

The car has had the following maintenance recently performed by Classic Audi in Altamonte Springs.

-Timing belt
-Water pump
-Serpentine belt
-Thermostat
-Instrument cluster (Updated to latest revision to prevent pixel loss)
-Coolant temp sensor
-Valve cover gasket
-Cam follower
-PCV valve
-Diverter valve (rev. D)
-Front and rear brake pads and rotors (Akebono ceramic pads used)
-Upper and lower control arm bushings
-Sway bar bushings
-Motor mounts
-Spark plugs (NGK Iridium)
-Ignition coil packs
-All filters replaced (Air, Cabin, Oil)
-All fluids flushed and replaced (Oil, Brake fluid, Power steering fluid, Coolant, Transmission, Rear differential)
-Clutch switch
-Sunroof drain tubes

The car has had the following fully reversible upgrades installed in the past 5k miles:

-19x10 Vossen CV1 wheels with new Dunlop DZ101 tires
-New BC racing fully adjustable coilovers
-OEM S-line front bumper
-OEM S4 front grill
-OEM S4 door blades
-OEM Audi Sport Monster Mats
-OEM RS4 Engine covers
-Laser Interceptor Gen 8 Dual
-APR Performance Chip – Stock and chipped modes
-Morel Tempo 6.5” components installed front and rear
-New Philips D1S Xenon bulbs
-4300k Xenon fog lights
-LED Daytime Running lights
-Full LED interior lights
-Racing Dash LED License plate lights
-APR Snub mount
-Llumar Ceramic window tint

I'm sure there are things that I have left out, the car runs perfect, the A/C blows ice cold. This Audi has been pampered, never driven hard or abused and is owned and maintained by a lifetime Audi Club North America member. Oil changes have been done well before scheduled (every 2k miles) by Classic Audi. All other fluids have been flushed and replaced including transmission fluid, rear diff fluid, brake fluid, coolant and power steering fluid all changed less than 3k miles ago. Due to the extended warranty, all work performed was done by Classic Audi with factory parts unless otherwise specified. Dealer receipts are available for all recent maintenance. All stock parts will be included with the car.

Overall, the car is very clean, all of the power accessories work perfectly, there are no warning lights illuminated in the dash and the car starts with no hesitations what so ever. The car is routinely hand washed twice a week and fully detailed twice a month. The car has 72k miles on it but looks and drives perfect. The paint shows great and the engine runs with no abnormal noises. The car does not burn or leak any oil or fluids. The engine bay is spotless and shows as a new car would. The clutch is tight and does not show any signs of slip. I have all of the original keys including the factory key tag and valet key, the owner’s manual, original window sticker and a book of dealer records since new. This car has been great to me with no issues whatsoever. I am really going to regret letting this go, but I just don’t drive it enough as this car is not my daily driver. Clean Carfax available with no accidents ever. Asking $20.5k OBO, will trade for a C5Z or C6.

Older pic:

Last edited by B6S4; 08-07-2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Can only trade for a C5 here
Old 08-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

No, only way to list a non-C5 here is to trade it for a C5.

If you'd like to sell the Audi, you may do that in the Other Cars Forum, either with a new ad or by asking a moderator to move this thread there and modifying it.

Last edited by Vette_DD; 08-07-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:43 AM
B6S4
Instructor

Originally Posted by JimTN
No, only way to list a non-C5 here is to trade it for a C5.

If you'd like to sell the Audi, you may do that in the Other Cars Forum, either with a new ad or by asking a moderator to move this thread there and modifying it.
My apologies, I thought I had made it clear that I was looking to trade it for a C5, but I will edit my post to make that more evident
Old 08-07-2012, 02:53 AM
Dave Seigler
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a real cute Volkswagen.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:57 AM
B6S4
Instructor

Originally Posted by Dave Seigler
That's a real cute Volkswagen.
Thanks, wanna buy it?
Old 08-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Dave Seigler
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All joking aside... My fiancé wants one BAD. I'll show it to her
Old 08-07-2012, 03:04 AM
B6S4
Instructor

Originally Posted by Dave Seigler
All joking aside... My fiancé wants one BAD. I'll show it to her
Heh, no worries, its a great car but I miss my Z06, wish I never sold it.

Pic for reference:

Get notified of new replies

To WTT: 2007 Audi A4 Quattro 6-speed...Extended warranty

Quick Reply: WTT: 2007 Audi A4 Quattro 6-speed...Extended warranty