Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT my 2003 Mach 1 for your C5

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Vladasap
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT my 2003 Mach 1 for your C5

2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1

Looking to sell or trade for 03/04 Cobra or C5 Corvette. I will add money for the right Cobra or a straight trade for a C5 Corvette - 6 speed, I dont want an A4.

This is a real Mach 1, not a knock off. It has Ford's famous 32V 4.6L engine with the functional shaker hood and a 5 speed manual transmission.

It has 50,800 miles, and it has been babied and loved since day one and it really shows. The Mach has always been garaged and hasn't seen rain or snow. The underbody is just as clean as the exterior and interior.

Absolutely everything works, no leaks anywhere, no squeeks, no rattles. Like I already mentioned, its been meticulously maintained and the the car really reflects that.

The following modifications have been done to the car by me in the last few months:
- Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft
- MGW short shifter
- C&L cold air intake
- BBK off-road x-pipe
- Flowmaster mufflers
- brand new Hawk PC ceramic pads with new replacement rotors all around

I do have ALL the original parts so you can easily restore this car right back to stock.

I am asking $15,000 or a trade for a 03/04 Cobra or C5 Corvette (6 speed)

Please feel free to call/text me at 646 479 4002

The car IS located in Harrisburg, PA despite the NY plates. I recently moved to PA and haven't gotten PA plates just yet. I am in Ny on the weekends though, so I can meet in PA during the week or in NY during the weekends.

Old 10-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Vladasap
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No body interested in a super clean azure blue Mach?

Quick Reply: WTT my 2003 Mach 1 for your C5