Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

02 Z06. F2 powered, built engine

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 12:17 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 02 Z06. F2 powered, built engine

Alright guys as much as I don't want to, I'm listing my baby for sale. I've put a ton of time and effort into this car over the last couple years and really don't want or need to let it go, it would just help things out and I really will not have the time to mess with it anymore. It is stone cold reliable now, the cooling system is working great, the air blows cold and it hauls ***. The tune is still being worked on and I will have it dyno tuned and on kill before the new owner takes possession. I will also supply the new owner with the race gas/pump tune. The car is currently on E85.

First off about the car. I bought it bone stock in Jan 2011 from another CF member in PA. The car has never been in an accident, there is no rust on suspension pieces, chassis mounts etc. I have been through this car top to bottom. Is it perfect? Nope. Is it damn nice? Yes it is. The only bad parts paint wise are the bottom of the rockers and the driver front fender has a crack in it. I had it repaired twice already and it still cracked out. I just haven't had the time to get a new fender and have it painted. The interior is in great shape also. Only flaw is the driver seat bolster has a small tear and every once in a while the driver front mid bass speaker will stop working. Everything else works just as it did the day it rolled off the assembly line. The car does have HUD that works like a champ. There is also and IPOD hook up on the factory radio.

Autometer dual gauge pod that houses a black faced boost and fuel psi gauge. AEM wide band installed in the pass. side header bung and the gauge is mounted in the glove box. Wiring for the wideband to plug into HP tuners is run up to the passenger seat.

The parachute set up was built by myself and a co-worker. The handle is mounted on the passenger side of the center console and cable run down the pass side of the car. It is a removeable set up. Put a plate on the car and you never know its ready for the 'chute. The 6pt cage was going to be installed last month, but I held off due to not being sure if I was going to list it for sale or not.
Run down of the goods.

370ci Iron block that I built myself. All machine work was performed by Stanley Morton Machine of Tulsa, OK. Stock crank, eagle H beams and Weisco slugs. Compression is 9.5:1. LS9 Gaskets, 1/2" head studs
Stock replacement timing set and oil pump. LS7 lifters, stock replacement rockers, 7.50 TSP pushrods, custom cam from XP racing in OKC. 24x/25x-624/624-113+4 on LSA lobes.

Heads are PRC 237's with .675 springs. Heads were assembled at Texas Speed before shipping. They are 6 bolt heads

Intake a is a Vic Jr with their low profile elbow and stock t-body.

Valve covers are GMPP units with -10 bungs welded in. -10 breather lines going to twin Moroso vented catch cans mounted in front of the intercooler.

2" primary Kooks LT's with 3" Kooks o/r X pipe and a custom built (mandrel tubing) 3" cat back with Dynomax race bullets and MBRP 3-1/2" tips. Its loud, and sounds badass. I get nothing but compliments on the sound.

The motivator.
Procharger F2 that is hung on Cartek brackets.
8 rib set up that works and does not eat belts.
Currently pulleys are a 8" IW crank and 4.25" blower pulley. It makes well north of 25psi. I actually saw 29-30 at TX2K13. I have not dyno'd the car on E to see what it is actually making. But like I said above, it will be dyno tuned and street tuned before the new owner takes possession.
Dallas Performance direct drive
A&A ram air intercooler(bought new in 2011)
Custom 3" and 3.5" mandrel alum tubing.
Twin RPS 50mm BOV's.
All vaccum lines are 1/4" black nylon

Fuel system:
LPE in-tank 255. ECS sump that feeds a Magnafuel 4703 that is activated via a hobbs switch to come on at 5psi.
-10 feed line (run down the rocker) that splits at the driver front fender to twin -8 lines feeding the back of each rail. The front of the rails have -8 lines going into a Magnafuel boost ref regulator with a -10 return to the top of the driver side tank. Fuel system works flawless and will support big power on E. Injectors are ID2000's with Edelbrock rails.

Cooling is provided by a Dewitt's cut down radiator with the stock fans modded to fit. Car will now idle in traffic during the heat with the a/c on w/out getting hot and boiling over.

A/C compressor was just replaced 2 weeks ago and the system flushed and pulled down and will throw ice cubes at you. Compressor was replaced because the housing had a crack. No worries about a contaminated system later on.

Drivetrain:

Tick Performance remote bleeder
Triple disc Textralia clutch
Stock T-56 with stock rear end. There is one bad thing here. The trans doesn't always want to go into 2nd and 6th.
Shifter is an unknown unit that was in the car when I purchased it. Previous owner didn't know the brand either.

Suspension and Brakes.

Stock suspension lowered on stock bolts. All bushings are in great condition. Shocks are in great shape also, rides very nice.
Tie Rod ends front and rear are in great shape, as are all the hubs.

Russell braided stainless brake lines
Hawk HPS rotors and their most aggressive pads that you can buy that do not have to be heated to work. This brake set up is the cats *** for a street car. They can be stone cold and you stand on them and if you aren't wearing your seat belt, you'll be in the dash. These maybe have 2K on them.

Exterior:

RKSport RK5 hood.
Tinted all marker and tail lights
Wheels: Niche 3pc Vectors. 18x9.5 and 18x12". Nitto Invo tires with 2K on them. 345/35/18 MT ET Street II's on the rear. The rears are still above the wear bars

Custom mini tub by myself and a co-worker. I also built a new partition to replace the OE that did not fit after the tub.

Paint is a 8-10 because I am extremely picky and the car has 63K on it. I give it an 8 because the bottom of the rocker panels are pretty nicked up. Again, its got 63K on it. Front bumper was just repainted in March because it had some scratches and wear and tear. Rear bumper will be repainted before the new owner takes possession because my 20 month old used a hand held broom to help daddy clean the car

As I said before, the car is very reliable and I seriously wouldn't hesitate to hop in and drive to Cali and back in it. Just selling to free up some funds and concentrate more on my new business and current job.

I'm asking $40,000. I fully realize you never get back what you put into one, I have been in this game a long time. If someone wants a very well sorted and fun 1,000+rwhp ZO6 to drive, then this is their car. My wife can hop in this thing and drive it around on Sat afternoon to go shopping and not be stressed out afterwards.

It would cost a lot more to duplicate this set up than what I am listing it for. I will entertain offers, but do no low ball me. I do not have to sell this car. I am not interested in trades.

Now on to the pictures.

I also realized that my interior pictures did not load. I will upload them tonight and add them to this listing. Sorry fellas.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at JarrodMuck@yahoo.com or 405-650-1798

Thanks

Last edited by jmuck; 07-25-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:11 PM
PEETYZ
Melting Slicks

Received 47 Likes on 40 Posts

Wow. Awesome car. Good luck with the sale!
Old 07-25-2013, 03:42 PM
camaro402
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Love this car good luck with sale I bought your old I forged wheels.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:45 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by camaro402
Love this car good luck with sale I bought your old I forged wheels.
Thanks. I miss those wheels!
Old 07-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Detoxx03
Safety Car

Received 377 Likes on 245 Posts

I've seen this car in person and it is as advertised. Such a beauty and well built vehicle. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:45 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
I've seen this car in person and it is as advertised. Such a beauty and well built vehicle. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Milan
Safety Car

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

Dang dude. Good deal for someone! Great seller for anyone interested
Old 03-13-2014, 09:54 AM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Car is back up for sale.

Still asking $40,000 OBO. I have put even more into the car, but am at a point where a hot rod in the garage is the last thing I have time for with a 2 year old and a new baby here any day now.

I have done quite a bit to it over the last few months.

New wide body rear fenders. I have a brand new pair of 345/35/18 ET street II's that I will wait to install until I have a buyer for it.

The wheels are 18x9.5 and 18x12 Dub.1 3 pc wheels. Brushed finished with a chrome lip. Front tires are Nitto Invo's with maybe 1,500 miles on them.

Interior wise, completely new stereo and I am putting in new driver and passenger carpet over this weekend. 3-15/3-16.

Pioneer 8510 double din radio, Hybrid Audio components and coaxils, hybrid audio 8" subs all powered with a JL Audio XD7005.

I am finishing up the trim panels for the sub and also the bypass for the DVD player, but rest assured those will be done before I even let someone pay me for the car.

The car will be provided with a complete tune for race gas. I drive back and forth to work on 91, I just keep my foot out of it.

All in all, I've sunk about another $4,500 into it.

Only pics I have right now of the wide body.

Old 03-13-2014, 11:28 AM
MMA FIGHTER2
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you ever dyno it?
Old 03-13-2014, 12:22 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

I have not. Car has been street tuned.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:25 PM
camaro402
Pro

Don't be posting this bro it's temping if your trans was built I'd be all over this.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:40 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Shoot me an offer to make it worth your time putting a built trans in it!
Old 03-13-2014, 03:17 PM
MMA FIGHTER2
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet ride
Old 03-13-2014, 09:15 PM
camaro402
Pro

K and if I don't buy a car in Houston this weekend I'll shoot u a offer.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:17 PM
bp92gsr
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

I still cannot believe your selling this car. After 18k+ views on 1% and over 70 pages of build thread and so much work, your getting rid of it. Puts a tear in my eye Jarrod. Anyways glws buddy! For anyone potentially looking for a super fast and clean C5 Z06 it doesn't get any better than this. Seriously, it's a must see car to appreciate the detail and meticulousness of his work. Car sounds like a fighter jet.

Last edited by bp92gsr; 03-13-2014 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:57 AM
BLWN1
Drifting

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

Trades ? Few f bodies, rcsb, or some cash.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:24 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

No trades unless you've got a GTR.

Last edited by jmuck; 03-23-2014 at 03:29 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To 02 Z06. F2 powered, built engine

Old 03-23-2014, 03:27 PM
BLWN1
Drifting

Wife said I needed a back seat, GTR have one for a kid?
Old 05-09-2014, 12:22 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Need to move this thing. I am waiting on the automatic tensioner to get back from Cartek after having it rebuilt and a new bushing installed in it (started having a belt issue) and this is what they determined is causing it. Will probably be a week before I have that back. Things have come up and I just need this prized possession gone.

Willing to talk about serious non low ball offers. $30,000 OBO.

Any questions, feel free to call me at 405-650-1798 or text (quickest method for me due to work)
Old 05-09-2014, 12:43 PM
BLWN1
Drifting

Love to have it. Car looks killer. I listed my truck and Z for sale, see what happens...

Quick Reply: 02 Z06. F2 powered, built engine