Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2001 Coupe / 78k / $16,999

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 06:18 PM
the_otter
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Coupe / 78k / $16,999

Well we had a baby and its time to part with my favorite toy. I am selling my 2001 Corvette. The car has been babied its entire life. It has been garaged and covered the entire time I've owned it. I've always ran premium fuel and used Mobil 1 synthetic in it. The paint and interior are in excellent condition. It has a glass top that is removable. Please email me if you would like more pictures, I have about 40 of them including a walk-a-round video of the car. Kelly blue book puts this car from $18,000-$22,000. NADA puts it at 17,800. I would definitely say this car is clean enough to be at the higher end of that range, but like I said, with the baby here I need to sell the car. I'm located in Pueblo, CO.

78,400 miles
5.7 LS1 V8 / Automatic tranny
Dual automatic climate control
Heads up display
Bose stereo system, CD changer, leather sport seats
Memory seats/mirrors
6 way Power seats/mirrors/windows/remote keyless entry
auto dimming rearview mirror
HID headlights
K&N air filter
Fog lights with polished chrome wheels

Email me if you would like to view the additional 40 pictures of the car and the video. I can also snap pictures and send them to you if you would like to see anything specific on the car. This is an extremely clean car inside and out, you will not be disappointed.

Here is a link to the video

Here are some pics

Give me a call or shoot me a private message and I will get back to you ASAP!

Last edited by the_otter; 08-21-2013 at 07:48 PM.

Quick Reply: 2001 Coupe / 78k / $16,999