Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

QUICKVERTC5 is for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 09:12 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

You didn't know anything.

On that note, Mr. Paul Ferrucci, it sounds like you are blatantly threatening me with acts of violence which is a direct violation of the rules set in place by corvette forum administration. You might wish to review those rules. I'm glad I could help advance your forsale thread and help answer question posted in this thread (which is allowed in the rules) by posting the dyno sheet you sent me earlier that you said was for your car. However, if you would like my private number or even my address we can discuss your car at a much more intimate level if you wish. I'd like that a lot. I mean really... I'd like that so that We can make sure everyone is on the same page.
Old 05-12-2015, 09:14 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by mvp's zo6
you didn't know anything.

On that note, mr. Paul ferrucci, it sounds like you are blatantly threatening me with acts of violence which is a direct violation of the rules set in place by corvette forum administration. You might wish to review those rules. I'm glad i could help advance your forsale thread and help answer question posted in this thread (which is allowed in the rules) by posting the dyno sheet you sent me earlier that you said was for your car.
mods please ban these members from further hijacking and not obeying forum rules
Old 05-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Jason913
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

this got shady real quick!
Old 05-12-2015, 09:23 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,764 Likes on 1,530 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason913
Old 05-12-2015, 09:23 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason913
theres nothing shady on my end this guy has been texting me all day to my cell with a fake phone number and trying to get info and acting like he wants to buy car..called me last week from a bar....he is one of the members we do not need on corvette forum for sure

u had to see him on facebook its even worse...another jobless clown who gets jealous of us normal members

he is intentionally ruining all my posts and texting my phone all day with threats this is crazy ..sending me threatning PMS MODS really???

all reported him to all mods lets see if they can help here

Last edited by blown81bu; 05-12-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Quick Reply: QUICKVERTC5 is for sale