Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2003 50th Anniversary Vert, TX $13,500

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 06:11 PM
Weck86
Racer

Received 91 Likes on 81 Posts

Default 2003 50th Anniversary Vert, TX $13,500

90,174 miles, 1SC Convertible, Auto

Location San Antonio, TX
Clear Title in my name

Let's start with this car is not for everyone. It's a car for someone who wants to actually drive the car and it presents very well at cruise in's, but is not a concours queen. If you are still reading it also was a manufacture buy back at 1,963mi for a battery issue. I have the original dealer sheet as well as the TX DOT sheet specifying the batter issue. I suspect buyer's remorse, but who knows. I have not found any major repair history is my research nor have I had any in my ownership.

Still reading? It is actually a very nice car and I would rate it a minimum 9 out of 10. All functions work. HUD is fine and so is the F55 magnetic ride, I have a second set of shocks for the F55 that go with the car. It has the 10 disc CD changer for thos old school folks and yes it works.

Top is excellent with no tears. Driver's seat is excellent, as is the interior. Has matching Bridgestone Protenza non-run flat tires. Paint work is not perfect, but have to look close and know where to find any flaws. Front bumper cover has been repainted.

Recent service includes transmission fluid replacement, brake fluid replacement, auto trans shift cable end bushings replaced, a/c and serpentine belt replacement, coolant flushed and changed. Have documentation on maintenance.

Reason for sale: Renently checked off the Route 66 box on my bucket list in this car (absolutely zero problems and 26mpg!) and am now moving on the a Jeep. Yeah I'm old (67) and time's a wastin'. Plus I still have my '86 for my Vette jones. So if interested PM me with a number and we can talk.

I'm going to try and post three pics taken in my shop: The front end, engine bay and the driver's seat to give you a flavor. I have more pics if you PM me.

Old 05-21-2018, 01:13 PM
C0rvetteFan
Pro

Received 94 Likes on 90 Posts

Nice car, nice deal, GLWS

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 05-21-2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Weck86
Racer

Bumping toward the top to indicate that I am very flexible on pricing.

Also to add a small tidbit I forgot: car has a Z06 Ti exhaust.

Finally thanks to all that looked and to COvetteFan for the response. I knew/know that this car is for a unique individual who makes frequent risk vs reward calculations.

The car, to my knowledge, is mechanically flawless and drives perfectly. It is what it is, a car for someone to enjoy without the worry about how many miles are being added, which is why I bought it. But it is time to move on.

Perhaps I made too much of the 'perceived warts' but I want no surprised for anyone interested. As before PM me if you want any more info. I'll give you my phone number, love to talk cars. Thanks for reading, Happy Corvette-ing.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:00 PM
mrgil
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Can you email me more pictures?
mrgil
Old 06-21-2018, 11:31 PM
AJ Steele
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still for sale? pics of exhaust and did i miss if you listed auto or manual trans
Old 06-22-2018, 10:24 AM
Weck86
Racer

Originally Posted by mrgil
Can you email me more pictures?
mrgil
Be happy to. Just PM your email to me and they will be on their way.
Old 06-22-2018, 10:26 AM
Weck86
Racer

Originally Posted by AJ Steele
still for sale? pics of exhaust and did i miss if you listed auto or manual trans
Car is still for sale, It is an automatic. If you still would like a pic of the exhaust and/or more of the car just PM your email to me and they will be on the way.

Get notified of new replies

To 2003 50th Anniversary Vert, TX $13,500

Quick Reply: FS: 2003 50th Anniversary Vert, TX $13,500