Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: C5 z06

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 06:22 PM
sneaky_pete
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 z06

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a C5Z, but am on a bit of a budget. I am looking to be under $15k on initial purchase price. I'd prefer a running and driving car, but am not afraid to get my hands dirty. I'm up in Michigan, so the long winter will give me plenty of time to take care of any work that needs to/ought to get done before heavy use

I am willing to travel or have the car shipped, so distance is not much a concern if you are in the US. If you can send a VIN or vehicle history report to my inbox that would be much appreciated. Willing to consider all other FRC's as well.

Thanks in advance,
Pete
Old 11-09-2018, 08:05 AM
maxgee
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I am selling mine. Red exterior, black wheels, red/black interior.
$15k
116k miles.
Mods:
Cammed, Kooks headers, xpipe, B&B route 66 catback, black c6z replicas, c6 shifter assy and ****, electronic rev match, aftermarket headunit and subwoofer, c6z clutch, recently new water pump and just yesterday 11.8.2018 new radiator (plastic end cracked), e85 sensor, sheet metal throttle body, 36lb injectors, sheetmetal intake and makes 400 whp.

pm if interested.
I am located in North Georgia.

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 11-09-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB: C5 z06