Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: Well sorted, lower mileage M6 for weekend and track/autox duty, around Houston

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 08:01 PM
Smurf91LX
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well sorted, lower mileage M6 for weekend and track/autox duty, around Houston

Looking for a well sorted C5 that I can drive on weekends and use for mostly autox fun as well. Preferably looking for something with suspension work already done, and motor work (heads can, etc) is a plus. Must be M6, that retains things like a/c and interior.

Located in Houston, been prowling the ads in this section, but anyone have something not yet listed?
Have a good sized budget for a quality example of a well done multi-threat C5.

Thanks!
Old 01-01-2019, 04:52 PM
smboonejr
5th Gear

I've got a NOT SORTED car that could work for you. 1998 base car, 6 speed with 70k miles. Clean title and clean vehicle history. Car needs some TLC and currently has an electrical, ground issue that needs to be sorted. Going to take to Frank's Corvettes or similar... I put in new AC compressor (runs great), new radiator, new brakes, etc. Willing to sell for CHEAP. Contact me if interested and I can text you photos. Car is here in Houston.

EDIT — I need to add a price, apologies. $9500.

Last edited by smboonejr; 01-01-2019 at 09:51 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 10:59 AM
vetteman2000
Advanced

text me at 512-567-4578 I have a 2004 Zo6 millennium yellow, all engine work has been done, cam, heads,etc. coil-overs and bigger sway bars, inside interior has been redone also, c6 seats touch screen radio with blue tooth, navigation, etc. way more to list. 18.5k in Austin TX

Get notified of new replies

To Well sorted, lower mileage M6 for weekend and track/autox duty, around Houston

Quick Reply: WTB: Well sorted, lower mileage M6 for weekend and track/autox duty, around Houston