Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: So-Cal - 2003 Corvette Z06, Blown engine.

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2019, 03:45 PM
ZO6_Dom
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default So-Cal - 2003 Corvette Z06, Blown engine.

FOR SALE!

Car is located in San Diego CA

Had posted a testing waters a few weeks back, but I've decided for sure to sell the car. So here it is, first reasonable offer with cash takes her.

it's time to call it quits and move on. No longer have the time or the money to put into this car. Selling, as is, full car everything there just a blown engine.
Great for someone wanting to build a track toy or a score a cheap vette to build. But sadly for me this would be my 2nd engine and at this point it's just not worth it....
Up for sale is my 2003 Z06 Corvette, I have owned and daily driven the car for the past 2 years. This car was always a dream car of mine and its hard to let it go, I wish I could keep it, but I need a vehicle with more space and cant put any more money into it.

Starting at $9,500 OBO
Open to all reasonable offers.
PM me if you have more questions.

Car is in San Diego CA
Thanks

2003 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Motor is blown in the bottom end it is knocking.

Clean Title
105,XXX miles on chassis

Motor is knocking, car will need to be towed.

Below are the details of the vehicle followed by some Pros and Cons.

9,XXX miles on motor
394 WHP
395 WTQ

Motor is BLOWN - bottom end
LS2 6.0L engine swap, machined & honed block, new oem crankshaft, new bearings, new pistons, Texas Speed bald eagle camshaft, Texas Speed valve springs and pushrods, LS7 lifters, complete head job & Block machining done by Motor Machine & Supply Co, Lingenfelter TRG-002 58x-24x crank sensor trigger conversion module, LS6 intake, LS6 throttle body, Long tube headers, X pipe, Axle back mufflers, Dardan Tuned ECU, West Coast Corvette lowering bolts, West Coast Corvette rear lighting blackout kit, Kenwood Bluetooth radio, both seats like new out of a 20k mile Z06. Brand new drilled and slotted brake rotors as well as ceramic brake pads - no dust -

Wheels-
CCW Classics
17x9.5
18x10.5

Tires- Brand New
Continental Extreme Contact Sport
255/40/17
295/35/18

Exterior 9/10 - Exterior shines excellent, especiallly for a 16 year old vehicle. There are some small rock chips, to be expected but nothing major anywhere on the car, always keep it garaged, washed and waxed.

Interior 9/10 - Ther interior is very clean, zero cracks in the dash and I stated above the OEM seats are out of a 20k miles Z06 they are soft and like new zero tears or rips anywhere.

Cons
Blown engine.
Single Crack in windsheild
No ABS/Traction Control
No Catalytic Converters

Starting at $9,500 OBO OPEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!

Old 06-15-2019, 05:42 PM
fisher auto
Melting Slicks

Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

PMed
Old 06-16-2019, 12:28 PM
brrymnvette
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you still have the stock wheels?
Old 06-18-2019, 07:15 PM
fdmech1
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

PM'd you.....

Get notified of new replies

To So-Cal - 2003 Corvette Z06, Blown engine.

Quick Reply: FS: So-Cal - 2003 Corvette Z06, Blown engine.