C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 T-76 Single turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 11:10 AM
FastCashDave
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Originally Posted by ForceFed HP
sent you an email just making sure you got it.

Never got the e-mail

dld61@blueriver.net

Please Try Again
Thanks
Dave Dillon
Old 10-24-2005, 02:00 PM
AVB
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

the turbo will be thermal coated and blanketed. and i am pleased you had a good first experiance with us. maybe you would be interested in a second. hint hint.
If I weren't already TT'd already I would most certainly be considering the setup as I like the forward-set configuration and their making things a bit more accessable and maintainable for the DIY'r.

IMO, with the proper care taken initially of rerouting and heat shielding where necessary due to relocated heat sources (just like any setup really), it's a setup that's capable of more than just big power but one that'll be issue/trouble free in the long run.

Last edited by AVB; 10-24-2005 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-26-2005, 05:46 PM
FastCashDave
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Hey Brad
Here is a bump for you
Also We are headed down to Ohio Valley Race Way
Come down and watch us race.
Dave Dillon
Old 10-27-2005, 02:15 PM
Chrispy
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you guys thought about a slightly smaller turbo like a T70 for the milder applications? (stock with valvespring/hardened pushrods etc)

Something that'll spool REALLY quick and make about 550RWHP/600RWTQ?

Cheers,
Chris
Old 10-31-2005, 01:50 PM
Raped-Ape
Racer

any updates?
Old 11-02-2005, 07:16 PM
FastCashDave
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

I got an E-Mail from Brad today.
There in Florida relaxing before the big rush
I'm going to have him get started on my motor when they get back.
I an sure he will keep everybody posted.
I do know that he is waiting on the hot pipes.
Dave Dillon
Old 11-10-2005, 03:47 PM
ForceFed HP
Supporting Vendor

Finally have the updates on pricing. We will have 50 kits ready around the new year. we will have a sale on them with a Minimum of 10 kits for $5499. if we can get 17 orders we will sale it for $5250. once we get some numbers off of our car we are going to start the sale. if we dont get 10 or more orders the kit will end up being a one of a kind kit and not available to the public. i will have my pre production set of headers and crossover in about 4 weeks. that is when the sale will start. once i get 10 orders i will give the word to my manufacturer on the last 49 sets that i have to buy. we will also sale the headers and crossover by itself with the v band clamps for $1000 first sale price and after that they will be $1299. as things progress there will be more updates and more options available but it is taking us longer than i thought it would but none the less it is progressing.

let me know if you have any other questions that i may be able to answer at the moment.

Thanks
Brad
Old 11-10-2005, 04:54 PM
FastCashDave
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

I am so ready, See you tomorrow
Dave
Old 11-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Tenderfoot
Drifting

Finally have the updates on pricing. We will have 50 kits ready around the new year. we will have a sale on them with a Minimum of 10 kits for $5499. if we can get 17 orders we will sale it for $5250. once we get some numbers off of our car we are going to start the sale. if we dont get 10 or more orders the kit will end up being a one of a kind kit and not available to the public. i will have my pre production set of headers and crossover in about 4 weeks. that is when the sale will start. once i get 10 orders i will give the word to my manufacturer on the last 49 sets that i have to buy. we will also sale the headers and crossover by itself with the v band clamps for $1000 first sale price and after that they will be $1299. as things progress there will be more updates and more options available but it is taking us longer than i thought it would but none the less it is progressing.

let me know if you have any other questions that i may be able to answer at the moment.

Thanks
Brad
What is included in the kit for the above price?
Old 11-10-2005, 05:42 PM
STEALTH 99 C5
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Good luck with it .
Old 11-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Skunkworks
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks
Brad
Niece pricing and a good/practical layout. Good luck with your kit, you will certainly lower the corvette tax.

Mike
Old 11-11-2005, 06:50 PM
SS930
Burning Brakes

Thanks
Brad
Wow, great pricing Brad! Can I suggest you start another thread with all the details including pricing... your post is really buried in this long thread, I think you'll have better luck with people seeing it that way.

If I were in the market for a C5 FI kit, this would be at the top of my list given the design, performance potential, and price! Those hot parts should be a nice deal for the DIY guys as well.

Congrats on the new kit, it sounds like a hell of a deal!
Old 11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
pt822
Heel & Toe

send me some info to mistatepimp@aol.com i want to get rid of my supercharger.
Old 11-11-2005, 11:59 PM
seayzo6
Instructor

What problems are there with C6's, if any? Tuning? How long before you have this turbo for the C6? Thanks.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:08 PM
ForceFed HP
Supporting Vendor

new thread has been started. more info there. follow link

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show...19&forum_id=86

thanks
Brad

Quick Reply: C5 T-76 Single turbo kit