C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

APS C5 intercooled twin turbo system - one time deal - $6995 delivered to your door

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
0APS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APS C5 intercooled twin turbo system - one time deal - $6995 delivered to your door

Hi Guys, I've been working on putting together a one time special introductory deal for you guys for the new APS C5 twin intercooled twin turbo system.

The twin turbo system can be browsed on the APS web site with more pictures and info coming over the next few days,

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/corvette/c5.htm

A brief summary of the twin turbo system, designed and manufactured for the C5 Corvette,

1) Cast ductile iron turbo exhaust manifolds.

2) Twin liquid cooled 500 HP inconel spec TDO6 precision gasoline turbochargers.

3) Twin air to air bar and plate intercoolers.

4) Stainless steel ducting with perfectly balanced air flow to and from each turbocharger.

5 Twin Stainless steel air inlet ducts with high flow air cleaners.

6) Twin 3 inch 304 stainless steel turbo down pipes with mounting provision for Tial 38 mm wastegates.

7) Twin 38 mm Tial wastegates.

8) Twin blow off valves

9) Tough and durable nomex reinforced silicon coupling hoses.

10) High quality stainless steel studs and all nuts, washers, bolts and brackets required for the install.

View the comprehensive list of components at the link below - more pics and step-by-step install instructions to come in the near future.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/co...nstall/bom.htm

All you need to add is your own fuel supply system and tuning data (because this package does not include any fuel system components). A set of 60 lb injectors and a Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump will support around 550 whp. For the guys who are planning on going to higher power levels I'm happy to advise what fuel system parts would be required.

This special APS offer includes direct door to door air freight to any destination within the 48 mainland states of America.

Now to the exciting news and I know this will rock all of you guys. The MSRP of the new C5 APS intercooled twin turbo system is $7995 USD. When you take into account the inclusion of the new external twin Tial waste gate system I'm sure you guys who appreciate thorough engineering will see the exceptional value in the APS C5 twin intercooled twin turbo system.

Now to the special one time introductory offer - finally.

$6995 delivered door to door anywhere within the 48 mainland states of the US. This special APS direct offer is available to the first 15 members only - so get in quick.

Edit...............deal is now open to the first 20 customers................by popular demand.

Payment: Visa and Mastercard credit cards will be accepted and the entire transaction will be in US dollars (therefore the currency exchange rate between Australian and US dollars won't impact on you guys). I will require a deposit of $1000 by the 21st of Dec 06 to confirm your purchase intent and then the balance of $5995 prior to despatch from APS which will be by the end of Jan 07.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email if you have any questions pertaining to this one time offer on this new exciting C5 twin turbo system.(peter@airpowersystems.com.au).

Over to you.....

Peter

Last edited by APS; 12-15-2006 at 07:27 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Earl H
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by APS
Hi Guys, I've been working on putting together a one time special introductory deal for you guys for the new APS C5 twin intercooled twin turbo system.

The twin turbo system can be browsed on the APS web site with more pictures and info coming over the next few days,

A brief summary of the twin turbo system, designed and manufactured for the C5 Corvette,

1) Cast ductile iron turbo exhaust manifolds.

2) Twin liquid cooled 500 HP inconel spec TDO6 precision gasoline turbochargers.

3) Twin air to air bar and plate intercoolers.

4) Stainless steel ducting with perfectly balanced air flow to and from each turbocharger.

5 Twin Stainless steel air inlet ducts with high flow air cleaners.

6) Twin 3 inch 304 stainless steel turbo down pipes with mounting provision for Tial 38 mm wastegates.

7) Twin 38 mm Tial wastegates.

8) Twin blow off valves

9) Tough and durable nomex reinforced silicon coupling hoses.

10) High quality stainless steel studs and all nuts, washers, bolts and brackets required for the install.

View the comprehensive list of components at the link below - more pics and step-by-step install instructions to come in the near future.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/co...nstall/bom.htm

All you need to add is your own fuel supply system and tuning data (because this package does not include any fuel system components). A set of 60 lb injectors and a Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump will support around 550 whp. For the guys who are planning on going to higher power levels I'm happy to advise what fuel system parts would be required.

This special APS offer includes direct door to door air freight to any destination within the 48 mainland states of America.

Now to the exciting news and I know this will rock all of you guys. The MSRP of the new C5 APS intercooled twin turbo system is $7995 USD. When you take into account the inclusion of the new external twin Tial waste gate system I'm sure you guys who appreciate thorough engineering will see the exceptional value in the APS C5 twin intercooled twin turbo system.

Now to the special one time introductory offer - finally.

$6995 delivered door to door anywhere within the 48 mainland states of the US. This special APS direct offer is available to the first 15 members only - so get in quick.

Payment: Visa and Mastercard credit cards will be accepted and the entire transaction will be in US dollars (therefore the currency exchange rate between Australian and US dollars won't impact on you guys). I will require a deposit of $1000 by the 21st of Dec 06 to confirm your purchase intent and then the balance of $5995 prior to despatch from APS which will be by the end of Jan 07.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email if you have any questions pertaining to this one time offer on this new exciting C5 twin turbo system.(peter@airpowersystems.com.au).

Over to you.....

Peter
If anyone buys a S/C beteen now and 12/21, you are an IDIOT!!! TT have NEVER been more affordable.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:50 PM
DDSLT5
Team Owner

Received 68 Likes on 40 Posts

sorry for the silly question - I don't see a MAF - do you use MAP?
Old 12-14-2006, 06:01 PM
0APS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DDSLT5
sorry for the silly question - I don't see a MAF - do you use MAP?
Yes the the C5 twin turbo system still retains the MAF, see pic below.

More info at this link, apologies for the confusion.

Peter
Old 12-14-2006, 06:23 PM
MadBoost
Racer

Wow!!! These should go quick.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:04 PM
hermit
Burning Brakes

Wow! smokin deal. I was leaning toward the TTI system because of they are so close and could do the install in house but this would be so hard to pass up at that price. I wonder if there is anyone near Oregon qualified to do the install/tune? I could do the install myself but tuning- not so easy. How well does the plug and play tune that comes with the kit work for a stock motor?
Old 12-14-2006, 07:34 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

talked to Phil/Dynotech Engineering today at the PRI show, spoke very highly of the APS kits

hopefully we can get some New England C5's in the shop for some APS installs
Old 12-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Tony @ MPH
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Killer deal! Good luck! And Earl's right, anyone that buys a blower while this deal is going on is just nuts.

Old 12-14-2006, 07:39 PM
7LitreC5
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 646 Likes on 388 Posts

What an awesome price!

Last edited by VortechC5; 12-14-2006 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:40 PM
0APS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MadBoost
Wow!!! These should go quick.
Lol..............you're right about that................5 systems sold in the first 30 minutes of my post.

Peter
Old 12-14-2006, 07:44 PM
0APS
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by hermit
I wonder if there is anyone near Oregon qualified to do the install/tune? I could do the install myself but tuning- not so easy. How well does the plug and play tune that comes with the kit work for a stock motor?
We have an excellent shop in Sacremento who I highly recommend for twin turbo installs and tuning and a very competent dealer coming on board within the next few days in Seattle, which location is more convenient for you?

Peter
Old 12-14-2006, 07:49 PM
longdrive70
Twin Turbo Coupe
Support Corvetteforum!

Wow

This will make the SC vs TT debate even more interesting!!! I am sure the 15 will go fast! Great job Peter!
Old 12-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Riggs
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, that is an amazing deal!

Gotta run, need to go prostitute myself for a quick $7K...
Old 12-14-2006, 08:23 PM
YELLOHHH
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Polished, non-intercooled Magnuson for sale. 3.2" pulley. $4495 obo.

Last edited by YELLOHHH; 12-14-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:32 PM
Mike04
Safety Car

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

I'd get one if I didn't already have a SC. Great deal.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:36 PM
JimmyZ78
Racer

Umm, peter, its looking good......
Old 12-14-2006, 08:54 PM
Hammer
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

WOW, Great Deal!

Good work Peter.

Get notified of new replies

To APS C5 intercooled twin turbo system - one time deal - $6995 delivered to your door

Old 12-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Install cost

Does anyone have an idea as to what it would cost to have installed by a shop,I would be looking at the shop in Seattle.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:11 PM
7LitreC5
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 646 Likes on 388 Posts

Peter, I PMed you. I am in!!!

It looks like I will have an A&A Vortech T-Trim for sale...
Old 12-14-2006, 09:26 PM
JimmyZ78
Racer

I'm in too

Off to Kinko's

Last edited by JimmyZ78; 12-14-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Quick Reply: APS C5 intercooled twin turbo system - one time deal - $6995 delivered to your door