C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just called Andy...I am part of the club!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 05:53 PM
C4B4the04
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I am going to be VERY conservative on boost at first. If I blew anything up in the next few weeks it would be bad...would rather run 5-8 pounds safely until I get a full tune done at ECS and then pump it up to around 9. Wish I could go 8 rib right now, I suppose its down the way (I know I am going to end up forging).

Looking forward to seeing some other V3 numbers too I think that is the name on this one. I did not upgrade as I think this should (and I do mean should) satiate me for at least a while....

I will post pics as I build. Would like to record the transformation, I know it has been done before, I just can't wait to do this install.

Have my flywheel spanner wrench in transit as well. Everything else in already here tool-wise.

Cassidy
Old 05-31-2008, 06:46 PM
FreddyG
Le Mans Master

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts

Welcome to the family! We are a Dysfunctional bunch, but we have fun with it! I guess you'd say we put the FUN in DysFUNctional!

If you only plan on running that amount of boost, save your money on the eight rib and put it towards an ECS/Alky Control kit and then let ECS do the tune with the alky. You'll be Very Happy with the results and have a Great, Safe tune too. Just a thought!

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Just called Andy...I am part of the club!