C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

*Sale* ECS - Your CForum Source for Injector Dynamics Injectors !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 12:30 PM
0Matt @ ECS
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Sale* ECS - Your CForum Source for Injector Dynamics Injectors !!!

We have closed the deal with the guys over at Injector Dynamics, to bring you yet one more exciting product line to the extensive line that we already offer. Unlike, most other companies drilled out injectors, these have a lot of data & research behind them. I-D provides full injector data charts for your GM vehicle, to plug and play the injector in. No more fooling flow rates, pulse adders to make an injector work. Use the correct data, and cut your tuning time down tremendously!!!

"Injector Dynamics fuel injectors are the result of batch testing large quantities of specially modified fuel injectors, and then carefully matching them into sets based on their dynamic flow across the pulsewidth range. The result is vastly superior cylinder to cylinder consistency, even at very low pulsewidths.

In addition to receiving tightly matched injectors, you will be provided with dead time compensation values across the entire pressure and voltage range of the injector. This data will insure that the compensations in your ECU work properly, and your air fuel ratios will remain consistent as atmospheric or voltage conditions change."

The following injector setups are available for GM LSx:

ID-725 (715cc @ 3BAR) - Drop-in LS1/LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 applications

ID-850 (885cc @ 3BAR) - Drop-in LS1/LS3/LS7/LS9 applications

ID-1000 (1015cc @ 3BAR) - Drop-in LS1/LS2/LS3/LS7/LS9 applications

All ID injectors that we are offering here come with the USCAR connector on them. For the older style EV-1 connectors, you will need to either wire-in the new connectors OR you can purchase a plug n play adapter kit for an additional charge.

For pricing, please PM me with your application, fuel rail style, and shipping zip code.

We have a large stocking order inbound now from ID, and I can also get you ANY injector that they offer even if it is not for a GM application!

Thanks

Matt

Last edited by Matt @ ECS; 03-08-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:43 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

When you get the ID 1000 in p.m.me a price please... Robert

Quick Reply: *Sale* ECS - Your CForum Source for Injector Dynamics Injectors !!!