C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injectors and pumps for E85

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 06:50 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Default Injectors and pumps for E85

looking to get to 800 reliable HP on E85 with the new haltech setup. Eric and I were discussing some problems with the ID2000 injectors failing and locking up on E85.

I'm planning on upgrading the injectors, and fuel system (*looking at the ECS setup*) and would like to use injectors and fuel system with enough capacity to run at least 800 rwhp on E85

I'll be keeping the current Alchy Control setup with dual nozzles but converting control over the haltech so I can have the new ecm ramp up the meth and control the overall fueling using the wideband. was glad to hear this will work!!!

thanks for feedback, I'm in the "planning and budgeting" stage and hope to do the build sometime later this fall. I'll be waiting until the trees change to enjoy the crooze from Alex to NJ for the install and let Doug, Chris and Eric work their magic.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Milan
Safety Car

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

Bosch 127's will take you there....order from Arun or call Jon at FIC and tell him I told you he is awesome and maybe he will hook you up lol
Old 08-27-2013, 12:38 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Milan
Bosch 127's will take you there....order from Arun or call Jon at FIC and tell him I told you he is awesome and maybe he will hook you up lol
With Arun I agree, but telling the other guy that he knows you will cost him double. Robert
Old 08-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Milan
Safety Car

Received 47 Likes on 36 Posts

Robert that's only in Vegas and Mexico

Get notified of new replies

To Injectors and pumps for E85

Quick Reply: Injectors and pumps for E85