C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom install of boost gauge for my LPE Magnuson setup... pics!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2002, 08:36 PM
NJCRUISER
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Custom install of boost gauge for my LPE Magnuson setup... pics! (Johnno)

Johnno, is your last name Macgyver by any chance? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very Cool
Old 09-12-2002, 08:59 PM
Joecooool
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Jax Events Coordinator
CI 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08

Default Re: Custom install of boost gauge for my LPE Magnuson setup... pics! (Tuan Le)

Here is the gauge in my Miata. As you can see I got the 30 psi unit, I run almost 20 psi on race gas.

If you paid $169 you got totally hosed. I bought mine new for $69 from my import shop.

Old 09-12-2002, 09:34 PM
tscales
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '07

Default Re: Custom install of boost gauge for my LPE Magnuson setup... pics! (NJCRUISER)

Are you sure it is the same guage? Yours looks like mine and it is not electronic -- requires a tube into the car. His is the electronic version.

Tom
Old 09-13-2002, 12:32 AM
Johnno
Pro

Default Re: Custom install of boost gauge for my LPE Magnuson setup... pics! (Joecooool)

Joecool,

Are you sure you have the fully electric version? Model 3377? The "standard" gauge sells for around $70 and requires the vacuum plumping to the guage. The electric version (which I have) has its own sending unit and is loaded with "extras" like a warning light you can set via mode/setup switches and it also remembers stuff like max boost for later recall/playback. The electric version is a new product for 2002 that just came out a few months ago. I don't think I was ripped off as my price included shipping and I really shopped around all over the internet for the best price.

Quick Reply: Custom install of boost gauge for my LPE Magnuson setup... pics!