C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyno Results

Old 09-17-2017, 10:35 AM
Tusc
Running Guns & Moonshine
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,267 Likes on 1,929 Posts

Default Dyno Results

In n/a form with headers the stock LS1 made 343rwhp. I don't recall the dyno model, but if I find the sheet I'll post it.

With the fuel system resolved fully, and believing the meth system was all set (the test button works, but even trying to jury rig the green wire off the engine map sensor, as opposed to the map sensor for the kit which I places under the dash, the alky kit won't fire) so it was tunes for full rpm, just no meth assist.

The car made 484 hp at 6200 and 470 to at 5200.
Boost referenced by dyno software was 9.8 psi. The gauge in the car said 10.3 when I checked. Though the engine was maybe spun higher to 6600 over the 6200 peak power point since I'm running btr Springs.

I never thought to look until now, but there is no record of the air/fuel ratio printed.

I'll be trying to figure out the methanol wiring later tonight. The tuner had put the car to the lean side under the expectation that the meth will be fixed and functional. I'm very good with that since the trip down was a nightmare.

​​​​​​9.8 psi is 66 percent of 1 atmosphere. As a very loose and general expectation I would have thought the car would be at least another 50hp to the wheels. And part of the difference could be two different dynos, yesterday being on a dynapak, 343 x 1.66 would be about 570.

So I'll get the meth working. And maybe I'll pulley down for 11psi and try again. But for now... Just gonna make the meth flow and enjoy the car through the fall.
Old 09-17-2017, 12:55 PM
Pekka_Perkeles
Burning Brakes

Received 80 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Tusc
In n/a form with headers the stock LS1 made 343rwhp.

The car made 484 hp at 6200 and 470 to at 5200.
484 - 343 = 141

Sounds about right, albeit maybe a tiny bit low. 41% increase anyway.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Dyno Results